By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Miyamoto's retirement is a glorious opportunity for Nintendo: let's brainstorm!

They should make a Mario game where you are actually a plumber. You go over to houses and fix overflowing toilets. If you get hit by a floating turd then it is instant death.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
They should make a Mario game where you are actually a plumber. You go over to houses and fix overflowing toilets. If you get hit by a floating turd then it is instant death.

Worst. Water Level. Ever.

Some of us have been there since the Coleco days and behind me is a poster of Mario Galaxy. Great breath of fresh air. Isn't that right captain Olimar?

noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

I would like to see Kid Icarus re-imagined as a hardcore FPS. It would be called Icarus: Blood On Deaths Wing. 666 player death matches would be the selling point. The feathers, blood, and guts would fly everywhere.

Didn't Factor 5 already pitch Man Icarus? If only they'd upped the blood, Factor 5 might still be alive to make Lair 2.

I think that was something made up by IGN in order to get hits.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

It started elsewhere, but I thought it was pretty much confirmed to be true. At least, it was widely reported as such.

noname2200 said:
It started elsewhere, but I thought it was pretty much confirmed to be true. At least, it was widely reported as such.

It was a SurferGirl, was it not?

anyway, here's my idea:

Dr. Mario, MD.

Mario meets Trauma Center with a few added twists: Mario's out to make the most money doctoring possible, and what's the best way to do that? Injure people, then treat them! Features mini-games such as "blow up Wario," "impregnate Peach," and "throw Luigi off a cliff."

Also, you've got skin in the game, because every time you mess up doctoring, you go to court, and have to defend your ass in a high-stakes medical malpractice suit. It's three games in one!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
noname2200 said:

anyway, here's my idea:

Dr. Mario, MD.

Mario meets Trauma Center with a few added twists: Mario's out to make the most money doctoring possible, and what's the best way to do that? Injure people, then treat them! Features mini-games such as "blow up Wario," "impregnate Peach," and "throw Luigi off a cliff."

Also, you've got skin in the game, because every time you mess up doctoring, you go to court, and have to defend your ass in a high-stakes medical malpractice suit. It's three games in one!

Doctor Mario is a pill pusher!  He is owned by the big pharmaceutical companies.  Instead of pushing holistic diet (life changing) ideas he resorts first to pills.  He is able to fight off lawsuits with the more pills he prescribes to his patients.  Also, this way the lawsuits can be deflected to the pharmaceutical companies over him because he was just merely prescribing what was approved by the FDA.

Mr Khan said:
noname2200 said:

anyway, here's my idea:

Dr. Mario, MD.

Ah surfergirl. That brings back memories! But no, it was some website who's name escapes me at the moment. DarcRequiem posted in their forums, as I recall.

Also, your game sounds awesome, and I would like to subscribe to your magazine kickstart it.

This thread has been floating around the Hot Topics page for a days now. I finally come in to see what it's about and I get this? -_-U