By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead (Season 3) Official Thread - New poll about finale!

Should Carl have killed the kid (Andy?) in the finale?

No, let him give up his weapon 23 53.49%

Yes, he would have hurt them 12 27.91%

No, he should've shot hi... 2 4.65%

No, let Andy take them ho... 5 11.63%

Total:42

Well that sucked. As awful as season 2 was, at least it had a good finale. This was 15 episodes of build up for absolutely nothing.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Ya it was kind of a weird ending to the season, but this season is still better than season 2 in almost every aspect to me.

What a terrible finale, they mess up a character so they just kill them off instead of digging into their motivations and maybe see why they act the way they do?. This show is so overrated, has some of thew worst plot and writing on TV right now. It gets worse and worse.

Sooooo crazy! Im sooo sad andrea died :( I wrote a review of the finale if you want to check it out http://megatonreviewstv.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-walking-dead-finale-review.html

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

surprise they killed of Andrea she's basically the equivalent of Darryl in the comic; and why ring the people to the prison? they should've taken the city for themselves

Around the Network

the only good thing in season 3 is this stupid annoying women named andrea dying...dissapointed in S3 maybe its because of her who knows lol i hope S4 will be alot like the first two seasons or even better..and now we have to wait months and months for S4 I hate this..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I think I'm just hate watching the show at this point, when the most likeable character is a neo-nazi you have serious problems.

As for the show, I think I'm done with it. I read the comic which has now also taken a dive, but the TV show pulls so many punches it's like the zombie apocalypse as presented by Nurf. Lot's of blood & gore doesn't make up for the sanitizing of the story & removal of everything controversial from the comics.

Man, dat story, it's complete bullshit at this point. If they were following the comic they would have been run out of the prison, the governor would be dead & the story would be moving forward fresh. As it is they are digging in at the prison (did they sign a two year lease?) , have taken on loads of new dead weight characters & the Governor is now MIA waiting to reappear in season 5 4 (Confirmed) as a possible proxy for Negan once he rebuilds his forces and changes his tactics.

My hopes for season 4 are very low, on a positive note they didn't feel the need to kill the token black guy for the seventh time.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
It was god until the last episode. Even the filler episodes were better than that. Talking dead helped save it though. You all should watch Talking dead weekly. Norman Reedus was there last night as well as new black guy.

I don't even know what the hell that is. I couldn't watch it either, even if I wanted to.

When you need to talk directly to the fans after the highly anticipated last episode of the season to convince them it wasn't complete garbage you have failed.

I can't stop shaking my head at how stupid & lame the Governors attempt to take the prison was.  Did he forget he had a man who knew a back way in so he could surprise attack?  So stupid.

It was ok, but yeah, I have to say it was a bit disappointing.

The season 1 and 2 finales are two of the very best episodes of the series and this one fell way short.

spurgeonryan said:
Americans love it!

New poll question: Should Carl have killed..the boy?

No, let him give up his weapon.
Yes, he would have hurt them.
No, he is an excellent shot, shoot the kid in the arm, tell him he should have drooped his fucking weapon when told to, and then sent him away.
Let Andy take them hostage while he became the new governor.

Who knows?  Was the boy one of the Governors men?  Did he just come running because he heard gun fire?  The show didn't tell us anything about him other then he can run in the forest and hold a gun.