By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead (Season 3) Official Thread - New poll about finale!

Should Carl have killed the kid (Andy?) in the finale?

No, let him give up his weapon 23 53.49%

Yes, he would have hurt them 12 27.91%

No, he should've shot hi... 2 4.65%

No, let Andy take them ho... 5 11.63%

Total:42

late to the party

for a split moment I thought they had killed Rick!!! when Morgan stabbed him I was like "holy shit!"

but this now confirms how season 3 will end; both sides go to war; an important character will die; then when all seems lost Morgan will come riding in like Rambo and save the day!

Around the Network

You guys need to get Wii U's and watch the show with other users using TV Tag. It's awesome! I can't and won't even try to explain it but it made tonight's episode an experience. Can't wait until next week!

spurgeonryan said:
Nice filler episode. Lame though.

Poll questions: Should rick give michonne over to the governor.

Yes and end the war.

No, she earned her place.

I liked this episode; nice prelude for what's about to go down.

About Michonne, no way in hell they should give her up. First, it's the wrong thing to do, and second, it just makes the group that much more vulnerable without her.

I've been massively disappointed so far for this half, looks like we're gonna have to wait for season 4 when they're back on the road. We really need some more interesting new characters, time for a cull I fancy.

Someone important is gonna die before the end of the season.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

This episode was the calm before the storm. That zombie kill by the Governor with the shovel was one of the best I've seen, lol.

Just two more episodes left this season now.

I liked Andrea, actually.

She FINALLY turned against the governor and was about to do what's right. She will have a very tough time next episode it seems.

I hereby dub andrea as the stupidest character in the whole series.....and how in the world did the the govenor catch up with her? freakin terminator!

spurgeonryan said:
He just happend to run after her after killing. 20 zombies, know which way she went and getting her right before Richard saw her.

I guess in the end it would happen anyway they explained it. Still annoying.

Well, he did have wheels and he knew where the prison was already so he could have caught up with her pretty easily I guess.

Assuming he had the keys on him, she should've flattened his tires before she left, lol.  But I guess she wasn't expecting him to survive in there.

How the fuck have I not found this thread before?

I'm going to be in Austria when they show the season finale. :/