Ass 94 52.51%

Titties 69 38.55%

Neither 16 8.94%

Total:179
ECM said:
chocoloco said:
Mr Khan said:
Guh...

Damnit NFG. Do we have to watch you all day?

Changing thread title :/

That is getting anal and prude there Mr. Mormon Man. Seriously.

Except that there are *children* reading the site, and some of us actually appreciate the fact that *children* don't need to be reading these things, especially when they're posted to the front page.

But, of course, in this day and age, the only person that exists is "me", so who cares about that ****, right?

I agree entirely, there is a perfectly available NSFW portion of the forums here that you can chuck it into without any real worries of people complaining about whatever it is. I'm 29 years old, I still don't wanna be in an area reading borderline sexist remarks and the risk of examples in a thread like this is pretty high.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Gonna have to go with tits.

Very tough call, but for me nothing lures me more in like a nice bumb.

But what turns me on the most is a happy soul inside my lover. The glistening of the eyes, the lush hair. That, and soft amber skin.

And when it comes to the private part, I like it with some hair, but kept trimmed.

her face (i am serious) , and hips , ala not a fatass whale.

PullusPardus said:

I agree, insofar as i cannot find a woman attractive if i don't like her face.

My example: Jessica Simpson.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'm a tities fan. She can have a below average ass, but please lord, nice stiff big round tities with small niples.

NSFW

Link removed. You get off with informal warning on this.

PullusPardus said:

Repored for whale discrimination

On Topic: The mid section are is the most attractive area, so I guess I could say ass. The hips, waist, ass, and thighs together forms one unit that (imo) is the most distinguishable body part between males and females. The curvature makes it so attractive. That's more attractive than any boobs.

Besides, the hips & waist area is naturally suited for sexual intercourse. A woman with wide hips signals that she can bear a child with a bigger head (or something like that), so naturally this envokes a biological instinct that she's a good mate. Also, wider hips seem almost fine-tuned for the penetration of a man (or woman). On the other hand, what does large/shapely breasts signal? Healthy milk? Not quite as attracttive

This ass is objectively more attractive. All you breast fans must have some sort of a psychological disorder.

FrancisNobleman said:

I'm a tities fan. She can have a below average ass, but please lord, nice stiff big round tities with small niples.

NSFW

you can't make links to that content

Mr Khan said:
PullusPardus said:

I agree, insofar as i cannot find a woman attractive if i don't like her face.

My example: Jessica Simpson.

I'd hit it as long as it has nice boobs.

Both boring options, but tits > arse for sure.