Forums - NSFW Discussion - Your preferences from female anatomy

Ass or titties?

Ass 94 52.51%

Titties 69 38.55%

Neither 16 8.94%

Total:179
Mr Khan said:
Guh...

Damnit NFG. Do we have to watch you all day?

Changing thread title :/

That is getting anal and prude there Mr. Mormon Man. Seriously.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Mr Khan said:
Guh...

I was the one who defended the title of the "pop my pussy" thread in the mod chat, but the consensus was against me.

In this case, however, it clearly defies the rules of obscenity in thread titles.

Also, tits.

Just found a tumblr called "Tits R' Us"

glad i left work early...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
chocoloco said:
Mr Khan said:
Guh...

I was the one who defended the title of the "pop my pussy" thread in the mod chat, but the consensus was against me.

In this case, however, it clearly defies the rules of obscenity in thread titles.

Also, tits.

Just found a tumblr called "Tits R' Us"

glad i left work early...

BORING If you are on a computer your coworkers can see easily than do not click. I happen to have privacy to a degree lucky me.

chocoloco said:
Mr Khan said:
Guh...

Except that there are *children* reading the site, and some of us actually appreciate the fact that *children* don't need to be reading these things, especially when they're posted to the front page.

But, of course, in this day and age, the only person that exists is "me", so who cares about that ****, right?

Also discovered this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Tits

He did math...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
ECM said:

Except that there are *children* reading the site, and some of us actually appreciate the fact that *children* don't need to be reading these things, especially when they're posted to the front page.

But, of course, in this day and age, the only person that exists is "me", so who cares about that ****, right?

thank you for reminding us that we posted stuff like this a few years back when ICANNEVERLOGIN was like 12 and we have ruined her for the rest of her life.... -__-"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

seriously the title wasnt that bad. man this sites getting anal

Waist-hip ratio. And height.

Don't care about breasts, anything in normal range is cool.

ECM said:
chocoloco said:
Mr Khan said:
Guh...

I'm pretty sure no normal child will be scarred or even surprised by the mentioning of body parts that they've probably already talked about already.. To them, its as dirty as talking about boobies. It's not like we're talking actual intercourse or anything.

ICANNEVERLOGIN said:
BradleyJ said:
Considering I would find a pair of titties pretty off-putting on a man, I'm gonna have to go with ass.

ass or dick?

Still ass.