By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart Up ! - 29th September 2012

CChaos said:
Wagram said:
CChaos said:
aikohualda said:
i wished pokemon b/w2 would reach the 10m mark in its lifetime... i know it's almost impossible but i have my finger cross....

Why wouldn't they hit 10 million or so? The original Black and White are sitting at 14 million according to the software charts and B/W 2 are over 2.75 million just in Japan. It'd actually be harder for them to NOT hit 10m worldwide lifetime. I mean, 10m means 6.25m for the remainder of the world. I can't imagine that'll be too hard, considering the legs on Pokemon games.

More like 7.25m :P

It's late, give me a break. heh

Even still, I can't even see 7.25m being much of a problem either

well i got my finger crossed alright...

but i think the next pokemon "whatever color or gem" on a 3ds would be God in sales... we need a 3d pokemon... and less movement... pokemon on 5th gen looks like they are having a seizure...

Around the Network

I have a feeling a lot of those numbers are way off. Also, I've already seen that Kirby collection in stores a couple weeks ago. This site is going down hill.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

most interesting is fable journey, as the fable series does really well in the US but obviously dont like kinect at all. I actually enjoyed the demo so will buy as pretty cheap over here.
Over 30,000 for assassins creed liberations which makes me really happy please get the sales it deserves

the pokemon numbers seem suspect

So God Eater made the list, weird?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Sorry these numbers just seem to low for me to believe in. Black Ops and Halo 4 seem to low and RE6 only 115k? That is defiantly wrong.

Dang! My thread was 5 hours late :|

Slimebeast said:
Wagram said:
I have a hard time believing RE6 pre-orders are that low.

Same here. It's a beloved franchise and the last one managed to sell like 7 million. Some people might have read the bad previews but hardly all of them.

Also I am surprised Far Cry 3 is relatively low while Hitman is surprisingly high.

It WAS a beloved franchise. I've yet to hear from anyone who actually liked RE5 or anyone who thinks RE6 has any chance of being somewhat good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
Wagram said:
I have a hard time believing RE6 pre-orders are that low.

Same here. It's a beloved franchise and the last one managed to sell like 7 million. Some people might have read the bad previews but hardly all of them.

Also I am surprised Far Cry 3 is relatively low while Hitman is surprisingly high.

It WAS a beloved franchise. I've yet to hear from anyone who actually liked RE5 or anyone who thinks RE6 has any chance of being somewhat good.

There's no way #s are THAT low though. The last two sold really well and while the reviews aren't over the top. I seriously doubt there was a super high drop off like that.

The numbers for Blops 2 and Halo 4 can't be right.