By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart Up ! - 29th September 2012

Typical of Nintendo's games. they don't have the best preorders but when they're finaly at stores, their sales start to climb with their long ass legs. :P

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I have a hard time believing RE6 pre-orders are that low.

Same here. It's a beloved franchise and the last one managed to sell like 7 million. Some people might have read the bad previews but hardly all of them.

Also I am surprised Far Cry 3 is relatively low while Hitman is surprisingly high.

P4G this week is damn too low. I wonder if it can hit 200k FW...

I was wondering when we were going to see a Wii U game on there!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

i wished pokemon b/w2 would reach the 10m mark in its lifetime... i know it's almost impossible but i have my finger cross....

Around the Network

I'm more intrested why Wii U games are not showing up....

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

wow Persona 4: The golden is looking pretty good!!!

aikohualda said:
i wished pokemon b/w2 would reach the 10m mark in its lifetime... i know it's almost impossible but i have my finger cross....

Why wouldn't they hit 10 million or so? The original Black and White are sitting at 14 million according to the software charts and B/W 2 are over 2.75 million just in Japan. It'd actually be harder for them to NOT hit 10m worldwide lifetime. I mean, 10m means 6.25m for the remainder of the world. I can't imagine that'll be too hard, considering the legs on Pokemon games.

CChaos said:
aikohualda said:

Why wouldn't they hit 10 million or so? The original Black and White are sitting at 14 million according to the software charts and B/W 2 are over 2.75 million just in Japan. It'd actually be harder for them to NOT hit 10m worldwide lifetime. I mean, 10m means 6.25m for the remainder of the world. I can't imagine that'll be too hard, considering the legs on Pokemon games.

More like 7.25m :P

Wagram said:
CChaos said:
aikohualda said:

More like 7.25m :P

It's late, give me a break. heh

Even still, I can't even see 7.25m being much of a problem either.