By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate For Wii U Famitsu Details

VicViper said:
It shall be mine!

Seriously, march can't come soon enough for me to get wii u.

Same here, I'll be buying the game with the console.

Around the Network
This is MH tri running on Dolphin at 1080 P.
So expect something similar... and yeah, going to be amazing, since the real star of the graphics are the monsters

More:

Much cleaner than the Wii version (of course it would with 1080p resolution... but still...).

Me gusta.

So, it allows up to 3 3DS local play? Does it save characters on the 3DS even with no game on it?
If so, I may be interested in it for some local multiplayers.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
So, it allows up to 3 3DS local play? Does it save characters on the 3DS even with no game on it?
If so, I may be interested in it for some local multiplayers.

Local play probably needs a 3DS cart, it's not like Wii U will be running 4 games at once.

VicViper said:
This is MH tri running on Dolphin at 1080 P.
So expect something similar... and yeah, going to be amazing, since the real star of the graphics are the monsters

But isn't it a port of the 3DS version, not the Wii version? Judging from MH4, this could result in some really awful textures when blown up onto a big screen. Tri on Wii a least had pretty good textures, even if it lacked proper shadows. (Speaking of which, shadows in 3G on 3DS look aliased as hell)

I wanted to like this game so badly.

Unfortunately, I see it more like a grindfest with tank controls than anything else.

curl-6 said:

But isn't it a port of the 3DS version, not the Wii version? Judging from MH4, this could result in some really awful textures when blown up onto a big screen. Tri on Wii a least had pretty good textures, even if it lacked proper shadows. (Speaking of which, shadows in 3G on 3DS look aliased as hell)

Highly doubt Capcom chooses the same art style of MH4, so I don't think you need to worry about that.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Shouldn't the 1080p with 5.1 surrournd sound be included in the topic title?