By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New FF13/versus scans(good quality)

I would like to see some non-FMV screenshots of versus...are there any at all?

Around the Network

do we even know for sure that Versus is a Kingdom heart type of game?

I can't say I'm not a little disappointed, but then again, FFXIII will satisify the hardcore JRPG fans and Versus will explore the genre a little.

Btw, the screen-shots of the summons look AWESOME. This game will have to be PS3's Ace card in the console war.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

i like the art style,seems like a good game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I don't get it...the characters in both games are the same...except one is an RPG and one is...KH style fighting (I don't even know what KH fighting is like)? I don't understand why there are two of the same game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Cool!!

The first thing I noticed was a proper car and a proper road, yet seems submerged in water further along, awesome.

Soon enough we will get more info on those pics and what the text says.

Around the Network

@benkenobi

the characters aren't the same in both games...

look properly

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Versus, has got me really excited. It looks more exciting than the main series.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

FFXIII versus is not a RPG ? huh ?

what is a KH style game ?

(I have never played to KH and only saw fews sc)

Time to Work !

FF XIII VERSUS

Is an rpg

kingdom hearts is an rpg as well.

FF XIII is a turned based rpg

FF V XIII is not a turned based rpg.

mM

@soriku

{grabs hold of you with Lightinings gravity grenade n forces you to say FFXIII is better}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey