By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - October is coming, what will you buy?

badgenome said:
New Little King's Story and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

And Dishonored.

And Ragnarok Odyssey.

And Dokuro.

And Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Fuck!

What about Of Orcs and Men?

You were interested in it earlier and somebody must buy that game. And it looks real cool!

My number one for October is Dishonored, and then comes XCOM, Of Orcs and Men, Okami HD and Doom 3 BFG edition.

Not sure if Assassin's Creed 3 is an October title, but if it is it's a given!

Around the Network

I know its out for a month now but imported AquaPazza just for the lulz (should come in october for me so it kinda counts)
And Zone of the Enders HD Collection if it comes out in october.

Dark Souls DLC!! Yahoooo!!!!!

Right now my only game I have pre-ordered is Ragnarok Oddessy.

I have been busy with playing Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2, Little Big Planet Vita, and have a mountain of other games to even open. Not to mention I have been working 4 days a week, exercising AND stretching 6 days a week, and even trying to find time for friends, family, and upkeep errands (groceries, laundry, cooking, etc.).

But, if you haven't guessed that mountain of unopened games is bound to grow still.

So come October, I will probably also buy Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Lego The Lord of the Rings, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

Dishonoured
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
War of the Roses
all preordered

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:
Dishonoured
War of the Roses
all preordered

You I allways liked

Resident Evil 6
Pokemon Black 2
Ragnorak Odyssey
Assassin's Creed III
Assassins's Creed: Liberation

all fully paid off

Chandler said:
brendude13 said:
Chandler said:

In Berlin.

SATURN?

Yes.
Here's the flyer:

http://bestellservice.saturn.de/flyertool/flyer/2012_kw40_berlin_steglitz/pdf/2012_kw40_berlin_steglitz.pdf

I went to the one near the radio mast when I visited Berlin, I was in there for hours, we don't have anything like that in the UK.

Slimebeast said:

What about Of Orcs and Men?

You were interested in it earlier and somebody must buy that game. And it looks real cool!

Yeah, it looks great. I'm not sure if it got canceled here or what, but it was delisted from Amazon. I'm still definitely gonna snag it whenever it rears its ugly green head.

AndrewWK said:
zarx said:
Dishonoured
War of the Roses
all preordered

You I allways liked

I can't help it if I have great taste, basically everyone wlse should stop having oppinions and just like what I like. Everyone would be better off.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!