By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - October is coming, what will you buy?

Natural Selection 2 is being released in October.

www.naturalselection2.com

I am in the beta, but for you folks who are just hearing about the game, public access to the beta has ended and now you have to wait for the official release to play. Preorders are available on Steam.

Around the Network

Forza Horizon

I don't know when exactly these are coming out but I will be getting them as I find time

• Wii U Deluxe bundle with Nintendo Land
  • Need for Speed - Most Wanted (PS3 or PSV)
  • ZombiU (Wii U)
  • Rayman Legends (Wii U)
  • New Super Mario U (Wii U)
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 - Razor's Edge (Wii U)
  • The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
  • Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
  • Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3 or Wii U)
  • Assassin's Creed 3 - Liberation (PSV)
  • Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3 & PSV - Cross-Buy)
  • Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (Wii U)
  • Batman Arkham City - Hardened Edition (Wii U)
  • Halo 4 (X360)
  • Hitman Absolution (PS3)
I know it is a little Wii U saturated, but new consoles command a little extra attention at launch.

AndrewWK said:

Dishonored must have blah blah

Dishonored is a Bethesda game, so I will be waiting at least 6 months, maybe even a full year before I touch it. Give them a little time to iron out serious bugs and get to the game they should have at at launch.

cusman said:

Dishonored is a Bethesda game, so I will be waiting at least 6 months, maybe even a full year before I touch it. Give them a little time to iron out serious bugs and get to the game they should have at at launch.

And they usually publish the Game of The Year edition.

Around the Network

Assassins Creed 3 and Dishonored.

cusman said:

AndrewWK said:

no it's a Arkane Studios game that is published by Bethesda. So it will be buggy but for other reasons entirely.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

White 2. Maybe something else if it surprises me.

Assassins Creed: Liberation

cusman said:

AndrewWK said:

rephrasing is a sin. And Bethesda is just publishing, the developer is Arcane and they use the unreal engine. That is a really good engine and doent have many bugs.