By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - October is coming, what will you buy?

Chandler said:

Shit, I said I won't buy anything in october since my backlog is huge, but, man, this is pure evil:

Should I bite?

Where on earth can you find RE6 and Borderlands for only 30 euros?

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:

In Berlin.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

AndrewWK said:
I can´t understan why people are so hyped about Assassins Creed. I mean it is obviously the same shit as Revelations, just with another Hero, and season DLC Pass. But people are still buying it. I gues gamers never learn.

OR maybe people like AC and are looking forward to getting the next iteration in the series. I dont like the RE series but im not going to say why do people keep buying it, its kind of a foolish thing to say.

assasins creed 3, i wasnt planning on getting the game but since nothing good is coming out until next year im probably gonna get this and nothing else for the rest of the year (maybe just maybe littlebigplanet karting)

Chandler said:
Player1x3 said:

In Berlin.

SATURN?

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Chandler said:
Player1x3 said:

In Berlin.

SATURN?

Yes.
Here's the flyer:

http://bestellservice.saturn.de/flyertool/flyer/2012_kw40_berlin_steglitz/pdf/2012_kw40_berlin_steglitz.pdf

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

And then... the waiting begins...

I actually had some vacation days to spend for this year, so I took 3 days + the weekend for this game. CAN'T WAIT!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Chandler said:
brendude13 said:
Chandler said:
Player1x3 said:

In Berlin.

SATURN?

Yes.
Here's the flyer:

http://bestellservice.saturn.de/flyertool/flyer/2012_kw40_berlin_steglitz/pdf/2012_kw40_berlin_steglitz.pdf

Does Saturn have the same offer in other places in Germany...lets say near Hannover or NRW?

i'll eventually get ragnarok odyssey but i'll wait for november, got enough right now to keep me entertained since i dont have a lot of time to play.

Player1x3 said:

Does Saturn have the same offer in other places in Germany...lets say near Hannover or NRW?

I don't think so. It's a special promotion to celebrate their reopening.