By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Next Gen" Launch Games

I would think a lot of people will pick up the few games they would have enjoyed on the wii when the wiiu hits for those who are allergic to SD systems in 2012 :) I'll be honest a console limited to RCA and scart today is just outta time, I had to get me a 40euro converter just to use my wii in my pc setup.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:

I would think a lot of people will pick up the few games they would have enjoyed on the wii when the wiiu hits for those who are allergic to SD systems in 2012 :) I'll be honest a console limited to RCA and scart today is just outta time, I had to get me a 40euro converter just to use my wii in my pc setup.

Only the hardcore Nintendo gamers will do that and I am sure their itch was satisfied during the Wii era. Its the other hardcore gamers who play the other consoles who  might want to catch a couple games they missed out on like myself who will be doing it. I am at my parents house right now playing my PS3 in SD...its so horrible. lol 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
ganoncrotch said:

Only the hardcore Nintendo gamers will do that and I am sure their itch was satisfied during the Wii era. Its the other hardcore gamers who play the other consoles who  might want to catch a couple games they missed out on like myself who will be doing it. I am at my parents house right now playing my PS3 in SD...its so horrible. lol 

the ps3's menu looks like it's from a bad old toy or something when it's viewed in sd compared to how crisp it is on a 1080 screen, it is genuinely painful to look at. (pm'd you regarding the wii btw in case you missed it)

edit - Not just a nintendo fan btw incase you're wondering, just a gaming fan here, I think I have all the consoles now :o bar maybe a megacd that works! got burned a few times with those things, such poor build quality impossibly to get one now that will defo work :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well...the launch titles have proven the Wii U is going to be behind when the other next gen consoles launch. Again...graphics aren't exactly a representative of what Nintendo stands for. They are the opposite of what the PC/360/PS3 is all about. They want want to get the same third parties to endear themselves to that loyal core fanbase that they lack, but they are still Nintendo. They know they will need more and Ubisoft did the first job for them.

How can you type that sentence in a thread that is about not judging a console on how the lauch games look?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)