By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:

Because I was one-shot -

I see. I was vanilla so you made the right choice then

Final-Fan said:
Go team go! Seriously nen, you may have been on target with your suspicions, but I had no respect for your arguments and I didn't fear your influence over town. So without your vote, I considered you harmless. 

You were an obvious scum. It funny that most town agreed yet they went for Tabby first with no real reason other

than "feelings" and probability.

DarkThanatos said:
Thanks for the game guys! :D 
I tell you what. We were lucky to win that. I had no idea who the other Hereos were, and couldnt see their thread. It was only when they claimed names I could guess. If you guys want to see my QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/ZPCEZADwA7r 

@Nen, with my late roleclaim I had to try and protect FF. I didn't know who was lover, and I couldnt take the risk of us both dieing :P I was gambling on this game being so OP, and no-one thinking I would claim that role if i was actually Mafia. You saw right through it. Congrats :P

This is your game. You won this.

You didn't have any real help from your friends (glares at FF) but you still prevailed! congrats!!. You're this round MVP.

Up until the last day i thought you town. Only your role claim was your mistake, but Trucks dissapointed me tonight he didnt see it.

Ican't belive this is your first game! lookin forward to face you again.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
You played a great game DT but that claim was a big mistake lol. Not only would it have been yet another investigation, but rolecop is often a scum role. Great job though -- and you managed to wriggle out of the mess you put yourself in, and even with such scummy lynch targets to deflect to that's an accomplishment too. Lots of people panic and give up or screw up when called out on a fakeclaim.

Oh god yeh. I realised that maybe my gamble wasn't worth it after Nen called me straight away. I'll have to put more thought into that next time. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Smeags said:

*laughs* How vague can you get? I had no idea I was anti-SK. Oh well, this went better than last game I was in (where Mafia were perfect). This will be my last game for a long time, as I really don't have the time. Still bummed that I was (pardon the pun) left in the dark when it came to my role. My bad guys.

Yeah, when Stefl said "Pretty much" that was where he failed you as mod.  It's true that "Light" is part of radish's name, but still. 

It's too bad to hear you can't play.  You were a good player and the roleplaying was great.  If you ever do get the chance you'll be welcomed back. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen's played a great game for someone who was essentially killed early on.

Thanks Linkz. I tried.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@ my playing:
I think that people saw more than was really there when it came to me posting less content, but I also see that I was doing that to at least some extent. I think it was because I was not only Mafia but Lover as well, so if I were to draw too much attention up I could take another one down with me!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

Because I was one-shot -

I see. I was vanilla so you made the right choice then

Final-Fan said:
Go team go! Seriously nen, you may have been on target with your suspicions, but I had no respect for your arguments and I didn't fear your influence over town. So without your vote, I considered you harmless. 

You were an obvious scum. It funny that most town agreed yet they went for Tabby first with no real reason other

than "feelings" and probability.

DarkThanatos said:
Thanks for the game guys! :D 
I tell you what. We were lucky to win that. I had no idea who the other Hereos were, and couldnt see their thread. It was only when they claimed names I could guess. If you guys want to see my QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/ZPCEZADwA7r 

@Nen, with my late roleclaim I had to try and protect FF. I didn't know who was lover, and I couldnt take the risk of us both dieing :P I was gambling on this game being so OP, and no-one thinking I would claim that role if i was actually Mafia. You saw right through it. Congrats :P

This is your game. You won this.

You didn't have any real help from your friends (glares at FF) but you still prevailed! congrats!!. You're this round MVP.

Up until the last day i thought you town. Only your role claim was your mistake, but Trucks dissapointed me tonight he didnt see it.

Ican't belive this is your first game! lookin forward to face you again.

I was 100% certain Smeags was town (I was right about that), so I went by his "investigations". That's why Carl and DT went into my trusted list. I have no regret (apart from agreeing to wait on the Noctis lynch).

Signature goes here!

Interesting conclusion - I didn't follow most of the round after I died, but it was still entertaining. Will probably take a break from Mafia for a little while actually

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Final-Fan said:

Yeah, when Stefl said "Pretty much" that was where he failed you as mod.  It's true that "Light" is part of radish's name, but still. 

It's too bad to hear you can't play.  You were a good player and the roleplaying was great.  If you ever do get the chance you'll be welcomed back. 

Right now I'm really considering playing, just so I can at least make up for my mistakes costing the town (I definitely helped Carl and DarkT look less scummy). Gotta get this bad Mafia taste outta my mouth... #annoyed

Appreciate the compliment though. For me, Role Playing is half the fun in mafia.

@Linkz

You did a great job of pissing me off during those first couple of days. I finger was on the ban button a couple of times.

Ha, hat confirmed me as scum just as we killed him. Muahahaha

JESUS!! Has the game started already?!