By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LinkVPit said:
NinjaMonkeyLuchadore said:
I am, I just pre ordered the ZombiU bundle. So that'll give me ZombiU and NintendoLand to start off with.

I'm thinking I'll get Rayman and Mario at Christmas. Then during the first part of next year, I'll pick up Pikmin 3, Game and Wario, The Wonderful 101, Scribblenauts and possibly Lego City.

Does it include Nintendoland because thats what I pre-ordered and I wasn't too sure?

Yeah it isn't clear. I pre-ordered it from Game, who say you do get a copy. However i was looking at Play.com beforehand and they don't mention anything about it. However they don't mention the pro controller either, which we definatly know is included. So right now i'm going to assume Game are the ones with their facts straight (i hope). 

Around the Network

getting the black one with NinLand as well as Pikmin 3, Mario U and Rayman legends and maybe ZombU

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I gotta say that I'm definitely more interested in the Wii U after this conference than I was after either E3 show for many reasons...

- The black console is official, and it looks sexy as hell!
- The price is just what I expected (though I think Nintendo Land should be a pack-in for both SKUs, right now the $299 "core" SKU doesn't seem like much value unless you're absolutely dead-set against getting Nintendo Land).
- The launch window lineup is stellar (great 3rd party support right out of the gate, though no Pikmin 3 just yet).
- LOVE the fact that you can use pretty much any size external HDD for all your storage needs, so no worries about the SKUs being replaced with models that have more storage anytime soon or having to buy expensive proprietary HDDs that only marginally increase your storage capacity.
- All the extra multimedia features that come right out the box like TVii and synching all your apps together in one neat package with a dedicated and intuitive interface make it an even bigger value.

All this makes me want to pick up a Wii U more than ever before, BUT, still not gonna pick it up on day 1 yet because...

- Waiting to see if there's any major faults with the launch units.
- Need to try the tablet controller out for myself to see how it feels when playing traditional games like AC3 or COD.
- Still not sold on Nintendo's online network infrastructure... Miiverse and all that seems like just a big gimmick for the casuals, and if there's lots of lag when playing online multiplayer games then it's a no no for me until they iron those issues out.

If all three of those things turn out OK, then I'll have no problem dropping 350 bones on a sexy black Wii U console.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Will buy. Trading in my Wii and some games.

BLOPS 2, NSMB U. A balance of realism and fantasy.

I will not be buying a Wii U at launch. I will wait for a 3D Mario, Zelda or Metroid before I jump on board. Nintendo's best franchises are the only reason I buy Nintendo consoles. Pikimin isn't my thing and I've played enough NSMB games lately. Hopefully the price will drop by the time the games I do want come out, becuase I think it's about $70-$120 to expensive right now.

Around the Network

Yeah Im preordering it A.S.A.P. The Deluxe edition hopefully. Still haven't decided on the games I wan't.

I preordered 3 Wii U. eBay Fodder.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

110 freaking percent on board.

Nintendo + Platinum + Monster Hunter + Dragon Quest + Ninja Gaiden (please don't suck) + killing zombies + FPS pointer controls.

I'm all in.

Even if the Western support wanes over time, I think this is going to do well in Japan and get good support from there, unlike the original Wii where it was sporadic. Nintendo is going to KO the Vita with this and 3DS-Wii U are going to be Japan's 1-2.

DieAppleDie said:
Mii

Are you going to buy the car?

Yes, it's real.

OT: Not at launch, I'm not sold yet.

Althought I'm sure I'll get one sooner or later. I like Nintendo games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wii U Deluxe Set for me! I will try to buy one before Christmas.