By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If the device is in high demand, expect many stores to force you to buy the console bundled with tons of stuff you don't want.

Around the Network

I'm not sold on the touch screen, the price, or the games (except for Game & Wario, and Nano Assault Neo). This console just doesn't appeal to me, though several years down the line I might find a reason to pick it up. Even so, I'll likely be playing current gen HD consoles for the next few years. The games I end up falling in love with always tend to come out well into a console's life span (Shadow of the Colossus, Resident Evil 4, Journey). I'll be very patient going into the next generation.

So far the only game that really interests me is Rayman Legends, don't think it's worth buying a whole console just for that. The system itself doesn't really appeal to me, it doesn't have anything that I can't get with PS3 or 360. Things I want anyways. I'll probably pick it up when the next Metroid and Smash Bros arrive.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Definitely preordering it.

I will buy the deluxe one, with new super mario bros U and zombi U.

Around the Network

Considering trading in my PS3 to get the deluxe version. Will get it with Black Cops 2 :Carl on Duty and maybe some downloadable games to take advantage of that discount. Gonna get so many coins from this.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Maybe Im getting the Vita AC3 edition in October so not sure if i will have enough.

I am, I just pre ordered the ZombiU bundle. So that'll give me ZombiU and NintendoLand to start off with.

I'm thinking I'll get Rayman and Mario at Christmas. Then during the first part of next year, I'll pick up Pikmin 3, Game and Wario, The Wonderful 101, Scribblenauts and possibly Lego City.

NinjaMonkeyLuchadore said:
I am, I just pre ordered the ZombiU bundle. So that'll give me ZombiU and NintendoLand to start off with.

I'm thinking I'll get Rayman and Mario at Christmas. Then during the first part of next year, I'll pick up Pikmin 3, Game and Wario, The Wonderful 101, Scribblenauts and possibly Lego City.

Does it include Nintendoland because thats what I pre-ordered and I wasn't too sure?

I didn't think I would be getting this at launch. I still have a ton of Wii games I need to finish. Now that it is announced though, I am starting to get really excited. I might be picking one up sooner than I expected.

I am definitely getting the Deluxe model when I do buy it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)