By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks to the assistance of wisely saving $300 worth of gamestop cards, yesterday I preordered:

-Deluxe Wii
-NSMBU
-ZombiU
-ASScreedIII
-BLOPS2
-Pro controller

also will buy several wii mote + when they get rebranded.

Unfortunately, Rayman will have to wait a bit along with NBA2k, Aliens, and Trine to be part of my 2nd wave of games.

I salute Nintendo for their launch window titles, amazing.

Around the Network

Did anyone see the "Super Bundle" GameStop was offering a couple of days ago? It was the deluxe edition Wii U along with 10+ games, pro controllers, Wii U motes, and head phones all for the low price of $999.99! If I would have had that kind of cash laying around it would have been a pretty sweet deal. Somebody out there had to have bought it because it was no where to be found last night. The rich get richer, I guess.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

does anyone know what wii u motes will look like?

S.Peelman said:

-- Pro-Controllers aren't up yet, but if the same as Wii Classic Controller than for €24

The Pro controller will be $49.99 in the USA, so I think it will not be 49.99 € here.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
S.Peelman said:

-- Pro-Controllers aren't up yet, but if the same as Wii Classic Controller than for €24

The Pro controller will be $49.99 in the USA, so I think it will not be 49.99 € here.

Ai.

Then it doesn't matter what I buy .

Around the Network

I'll get it as soon I have some greens in my hand...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

preordered yesterday but if i can make a nice profit on ebay i will sell it and buy one half an year or so later.

OK, I gave in a bit sooner than I thought I would but with all this talk about stores selling out of pre-orders, I decided to put the money down today... Now, I am guaranteed to have it day one!!

I was afraid I wouldn't get it by x-mas... I didn't get the Wii until the end of January because of all the shortages around the holiday.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179