Will pick up the Black Wii Premium Pack with Mario, ZombieU and probably Rayman.

Around the Network

Gw2goldsale.com sell GW2 Gold 

-post moderated by amp316-

MII 2!

Switch!!!

I'm getting it, the deluxe edition. I will get NSMBU and wait for more, while buying online content.

kowenicki said:
As I have said I am now probably going to get this... (perhaps even two to be a git in the run up to christmas on ebay)

One question. Does the controller have a headphone socket? and if not... why the hell not!!??

It does have a headphone jack:

But it's placed at the top of the controller though. I would have prefered if it was at the bottom because the headphone lead could potentially get in the way of the screen during gameplay.

Around the Network

I'll wait for fall/chrismas 2013, at this moment I'm just too busy on 360, Wii and 3DS.

Just waiting for Amazon preorder. Getting the deluxe model, but not sure what games. Have to look at the actual day one launch list.... definetly getting Ninja Gaiden as soon as it comes out, though.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
kowenicki said:
As I have said I am now probably going to get this... (perhaps even two to be a git in the run up to christmas on ebay)

One question. Does the controller have a headphone socket? and if not... why the hell not!!??

It does have a headphone jack:

But it's placed at the top of the controller though. I would have prefered if it was at the bottom because the headphone lead could potentially get in the way of the screen during gameplay.

That is an odd choice.

Also what is the distance and line of sight aspect to this.  In other words... WiiU in one room, me in another, can I play a game on the pad that way?

I'm not really here!

DieAppleDie said:
Mii

Mii tU.

Mario + ZombiU + Rayman + Wonderful 101 + Pikmin + AC3 + ME3 + Darkstalkers 2 + Bayonetta 2:

Of course I'm getting it. I need more money to buy it sooner though.