By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet Vita is yet another big game! When will America take notice and buy a Vita?

Tagged games:

Is this the game you have been waiting for to finally make the decision to get a Vita?

Yes 44 25.43%

No 60 34.68%

Not really 29 16.76%

other ( post below) 8 4.62%

see reslutz 32 18.50%

Total:173
Chandler said:

Ditch the PSP and get a Vita, seriously.

I'm seriously considering it.  I'd much rather play the 90% of the PSP games I want on the OLED screen with dual analogue.

Unfortunately Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts and Star Ocean 2 are quite a big sell for me.  I'll have to weigh it up :P

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Cant you trade them in and use the money for to get the digital versions off of PSN?

(Of course I wouldnt.....I'm planning to keep my physical copies as collector's value ;p)

That's my point.  They're not on the PSN, and something like Kingdom Hearts will never be (because Disney is blocking it or some such).

There's a few others as well.  Metal Gear Acid still isn't on PSN, for example.

edit: Veering the thread off course here, sorry, I'll stop now!

Already have a Vita and will be getting this right away cant wait to see how touch screen controls and cross play are used in the game

This ought to be a big seller! Sure, the debut will be minor if the predecessors are anything to go by (only half a million for the first year on the PSP), but that version ultimately sold over 2 million.

Love and tolerate.

pezus said:
This should help Vita this holiday. Not much of an initial boost, like Salnax says, but I'm sure it will have good legs. And yes, I am seriously considering letting my sister buy a LBP Vita bundle now.

Do it, you know I already made the best case for you. Don't think of it as a LBP bundle....think of it as a VGChartz on the go bundle, lol.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Chark said:
pezus said:
This should help Vita this holiday. Not much of an initial boost, like Salnax says, but I'm sure it will have good legs. And yes, I am seriously considering letting my sister buy a LBP Vita bundle now.

Do it, you know I already made the best case for you. Don't think of it as a LBP bundle....think of it as a VGChartz on the go bundle, lol.

lol yup, I'm using my PS Vita to type this and check VGChartz as we speak and I do it everyday as well. And it saves my login so I'm happy, plus quoting works perfectly

I already have a Vita but still will definitely be picking up this game (this should have been a Poll choice). I used to be heavily addicted to the first game. I bought the second for 20 bucks but barely played it for some reason. I think its because I would much rather play this type of game on handheld.

Predicting to be Vita's first 1Million seller Lifetime?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I pre-ordered my copy for £29.86 last week. I was getting the game on launch anyway, but was struggling to decide whether to get it physically or download it, but at that price my mind was made up.

forevercloud3000 said:
I already have a Vita but still will definitely be picking up this game (this should have been a Poll choice). I used to be heavily addicted to the first game. I bought the second for 20 bucks but barely played it for some reason. I think its because I would much rather play this type of game on handheld.

Predicting to be Vita's first 1Million seller Lifetime?

I'm thinking Uncharted will get there first. But this should still be one of the first million sellers on the system.

Love and tolerate.

LBP is seriously a perfect fit for the Vita. They even made the create mode more versatile. Awesome.