By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy... WOW!

Tagged games:

Do you have the game?

Yes 16 47.06%

No 18 52.94%

Total:34

Its a great game. I'm currently buying every FFIX songs that become available! Put in about 25 hours on it so far.

I weren't going to buy it, but the demo changed my mind, pre-ordered straight after that

Around the Network

It actually looks quite fun! Might get it sometime.

Yeah, this is a great game. I've played it quite a bit, and music games usually aren't my thing.

Love and tolerate.

Already bought it but will arrive in 1 or 2 weeks :(
The demo sold me, I'm still addicted to it

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

If I were to buy any 3DS game, it would be this. Love FF music.

Around the Network
LinkVPit said:
Its a great game. I'm currently buying every FFIX songs that become available! Put in about 25 hours on it so far.

I weren't going to buy it, but the demo changed my mind, pre-ordered straight after that

at bold:
Yeah, me too. But sadly i don't have money right now. This and NSMB2 will be my next 3ds games.

This is probably one of 5 games, in the past 20-years, that sold me purely based on the demo. You hear that, Nintendo? The *demo* convinced me--perhaps you should maybe think about making this the norm rather than the exception?

http://www.gamrreview.com/review/89137/theatrhythm-final-fantasy/

Oh, I know it's awesome.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

A great game indeed! I was surprised by the quality and amount of content the game has to offer. I mean, Square could have been lazy and made a half-assed music game with 20 tracks or something.

Every fan of Final Fantasy music, and the series in general, should at least consider trying the demo.

It was indeed surprisingly great. I wish the Chaos Shrine had way more variety, but the complaints are few and far between. And the music selections are largely fantastic.