By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy... WOW!

Tagged games:

Do you have the game?

Yes 16 47.06%

No 18 52.94%

Total:34

I really should buy this game since I'm going to the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy orchestra in November but it's too expensive atm, if I see it for £10 I'll buy it.

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

I really should buy this game since I'm going to the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy orchestra in November but it's too expensive atm, if I see it for £10 I'll buy it.

It's less than £20 from Amazon. Definately worth that amount of money.

LinkVPit said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

It's less than £20 from Amazon. Definately worth that amount of money.

I just checked Amazon, it's £19.99. 1p less doesn't exactly count as "less than £20" XD But it is £15 from Zavvi so I might get it from there.

Jesus, 100% critical on an Ultimate score, I can't even do that on a basic score! I have S or SS rank on all basic and expert scores, and only finished a handful on ultimate. Played for nearly 30 hours, all characters at max lv 99, about 28000 rm and 17 trophies. I've spent about £46.80 on DLC and the game cost me about £27.85! The DLC definitly extends the life of the game, well worth every penny.

Lol man I couldn't even finish the demo tracks on expert. I really suck at rhythm games. Are there unlockables in this game? I only played the demo because I'm not that into Final Fantasy. But I might get it when it's really cheap.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

nearing the 100 hour mark for me, basically the only game I've played since it came out
goty material for me

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!