By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just want you to know

Tagged games:

Do you feel the same way too?

Kinda 19 73.08%

I guess 7 26.92%

Total:26

Thanks for the kind words (ok, award moment, looking at someone else... ...well) Don't be leaving man!

Still looking forward to when the WiiU comes out and we get a HD Happy Dolphin!

For you...http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/017/a/7/rabbit_dolphin_by_ponylov-d37gl3z.png

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Ummm, whats going on?

Why is everybody assuming that he's leaving? He doesn't say that at all.

He's just being nice and/or slightly drunk.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

D'aaaaw! 

This is like the opposite of a meltdown!

You're welcome HappyD.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Are you going? Sad times!

Anyway, I agree. Sometimes. But the site's community is pretty good for the most part, at least...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kind words on the internet? What's the ulterior motive?

Seriously though Happy D, I love you too bro.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

What is going on here? Please don't tell me he is leaving?

I had one of those moments, thinking to myself "what do I want to tell them?" if I had to go, and this and two other thoughts were in my heart.

I was so worried I'd get burned, even hesitated to open the thread again, but you guys consistently prove to be the most awesome community on the internet.

I'm still here, I just had that moment we all have every now and then. The next question I have for myself here is, how can I be more purposeful and give to my friends here. How can I give back and pay it forward?

happydolphin said:
I had one of those moments, thinking to myself "what do I want to tell them?" if I had to go, and this and two other thoughts were in my heart.

I was so worried I'd get burned, even hesitated to open the thread again, but you guys consistently prove to be the most awesome community on the internet.

I'm still here, I just had that moment we all have every now and then. The next question I have for myself here is, how can I be more purposeful and give to my friends here. How can I give back and pay it forward?

See guys? It's not as horrible as you're making it out to be. He's not leaving, he's just dying. You're all so melodramatic.