Happyd loves me deeply... sick bastard

Around the Network

I LOVE YOU TOO MAN! *slow motion bro-hug*

Jay520 said:
Final-Fan said:

I love your poll options.
(no homo)

Dude, that's a female poll....

You've been tricked:  females don't have "polls"! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

this is weird. Is happydolphin going to die?

HappyD I'm going to miss if you pass away.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

There are so many great moments I've had on this site. So many times where I've wanted to share my deepest thoughts with some of you, and every now and then I was fortunate enough to share that bond. To those who've given me that chance, thank you.

I know there is always fear that a topic becomes empty because of deeper words, but every time I wonder what is the one thing I want to tell you guys, it isn't about a specific video game or topic. I just want to know you guys and love you guys, that's all I've ever wanted. You can call it emotional lackings, and the need for love, but that's not such a monstrous desire.

I just want you all to know how much I love you all and how much of a great community you are to me. Despite some bad things I say to you sometimes, or how I act, I just want you all to know that I love you. Don't stop being good to each other, don't stop teasing each other despite the different affiliations and loyalties to console makers, stay together in a solid bond.

I love you all so much. Deeply,

Phil

Phil? I like it =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Nice meeting you, Phil

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I gotta admit Happy Phil, that I too have that feeling from time to time :) it's a nice little community we got going here =) nice, and a little gay - but that's alright; it's not gay if you close your eyes ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.