By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - cats >>>>> dogs ( now with a poll )

Tagged games:

Cats or Dogs ?

Cats !!! 105 46.88%

Dogs !!! 90 40.18%

cats and dogs suck , turk... 3 1.34%

I hate animals , burn them all !!!!! 6 2.68%

see results ... 13 5.80%

Total:217

Dogs are man's best friend, and are an ideal companion for real men. Cats, on the other hand, are for women and insecure men.

Around the Network

Anything >>>>>>>> animals

Dogs, and after having over 8 cats at once, I should know.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Reported for stealth trolling dogs. Couldn't you have just made a 'cats are awesome' thread without flamebaiting dogs? Cat fanboys are the worst type of fanboys...

I agree :)

Around the Network

I'm not really a fan of dogs. I don't have any real need to feel needed, so dogs are usually just a pain in the ass to me. They're like children, always needing care or wanting attention.

On the other hand, the best pet I ever had was a tom cat. He was completely independent and chill, more like someone to hang out with now and then than a pet, to be honest. We liked one another, one might go over and say hello to the other, but we never pestered or annoyed one another. He'd make his rounds of the neighborhood and sometimes be gone for a day or two, come back with some scrapes and bits of fur missing, but that was cool.

People tell me that dogs are for guys and cats are for girls, but I don't think those people have ever owned a real tom cat. I don't want something that slobbers all over itself for attention, I want a pet that's independent and self-sufficient. In my mind, that cat was more a guy's pet than anything you have to bathe on a regular basis because they can't do it for themselves.

Cats are way better.

Dogs stink, you have to go out with them twice a day, they are loud, can bite and actually hurt you.

Cats are lovely, very clean, funny, and silent.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Cats are wayyyyyy better (I won both one cat and two dogs)

Cats are like humans not like slaves.

Cats don't need to be walked and don't crap in your house.

My cat can use the toilet can your dog?

Cats are so loving once you hear them perr you can't help but give them love!

Cats are sexy too. My orange cat when the sun hits his fur IT'S BEAUTIFUL and there EYES YUM! [No beastly]

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL!

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

curl-6 said:

Nope. Cats are emotionless parasites. They aren't social animals by nature, so they don't really form social bonds with people; as far as they are concerned you're just a mobile part of their environment that feeds them.

Dogs, as pack animals, do form social bonds.

Your dog likes you. Your cat just likes your house.

Yeah, but many would argue that cats are smarter than dogs.  Look at Garfield when you compare him to Odie.

Unfortunately, I'm allergic to both.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger