By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - cats >>>>> dogs ( now with a poll )

Tagged games:

Cats or Dogs ?

Cats !!! 105 46.88%

Dogs !!! 90 40.18%

cats and dogs suck , turk... 3 1.34%

I hate animals , burn them all !!!!! 6 2.68%

see results ... 13 5.80%

Total:217

Cat's are rather cool, but we are more closely related to Rats and Bunnies.

I like the bunny rabbits!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

pokoko made the best post explaining why cats > dogs - just as a little help for the undecided:

See, the left one definetly is cuter.

My cat rings the door bell when he wants to come in.

Dogs smell.

That is all.

no clue why people always have to compare cats and dogs. i really don't get it, they are so different in almost every aspect, it's like people would say "rabbits>>>>parrots" which nobody would do.

That's like saying: "pizza >>>>> hamburger!", or even: "Buddhism >>>>> Hinduism!". But yeah, I guess this thread was never really serious to begin with.

Now that that's out of the way; Cats >>>>> dogs!!!

Around the Network

I've always been bothered by dogs. I'm still a little scared of bigger dogs, but now i just find the little ones annoying.

Cats, however :D

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I never understood how someone can not love dogs. They're this planet's best creatures by far.

Honestly, whenever someone says he prefers cats over dogs I ask myself the question if that person might have antisocial issues of some form. Call it being prejudiced, but that's the truth.

cats rule!!

dogs are still adorable, but they shit anywhere!!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

halil23 said:
Slimebeast said:
I never understood how someone can not love dogs. They're this planet's best creatures by far.

Honestly, whenever someone says he prefers cats over dogs I ask myself the question if that person might have antisocial issues of some form. Call it being prejudiced, but that's the truth.

*Looks at slime's avatar messed up face*

Not sure if serious. :P

i don't believe "loving" an animal is about the face, it's about the animals character and attitude. little bit like you decide which people should be your rl friends or not.

Lots of my friends have a dog. They have to take them out all the time, when I'm with them and the dog is inside they constantly want attention while I just want a drink and chat with my pals.

If we go out for a drink when the weather is nice they want to take their dogs with them. Those dogs either fight each other, crave for attention or bark really, really loud at other dogs. There are exceptions though, a few days ago someone brought his dog and she was really quiet!

Seriously, you need to put in lots of effort, it's not worth it for me. A cat just needs food and a place to dump his shit. In return I get its love and a dead rat now and then.