By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - My local supermarket has discontinued the PS Vita

Cobretti2 said:
NintendoPie said:
I think that they are moving it to a different place... you just don't know where, yet!

They are moving it to the same hole that the ET Atari game was buried in.

This really made me LOL for some reason.

Around the Network
Metrium said:
bananaking21 said:
maybe they were just out of stock for the moment?

Haha! good one.

haha think of this situaton, the vita was selling so slow that they never thought that they would need to restock!!

ASDA is the UK name for Walmart. If Walmart hadn't bought ASDA and made it what it is today then they would've just bought another company for their UK venture and it would be in place of ASDA as being the UK's second largest supermarket. I don't see why people are arguing about this...

I'll reply to everything else later.

My local Tesco, Asda and Morrisons do not, never did, or no longer, stock the Vita.

Even the local games store doesn't have its own Vita area; instead it's mixed in with the PSP stuff...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Metrium said:
bananaking21 said:
maybe they were just out of stock for the moment?

Haha! good one.

That's what I was going to say!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

My country discontinued pedophiles.

I used to hear stories about them when i was younger but now i I don't ever hear these stories because maybe the person who told these stories just stopped...

man-bear-pig said:
ASDA is the UK name for Walmart. If Walmart hadn't bought ASDA and made it what it is today then they would've just bought another company for their UK venture and it would be in place of ASDA as being the UK's second largest supermarket. I don't see why people are arguing about this...

I'll reply to everything else later.

They were the 3rd biggest supermarket before Walmart got them, but that's not the point... Nobody associated with Walmart had anything to do with the name ASDA

Your local supermarket is doomed!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Silly supermarket, you're not supposed to eat them :P

halil23 said:
Cool story bro!
And my local supermarket has discontinued bears and pigs, also abandon men employee in favor for women!!

Makes me always buy more