By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samus vs Master Chief

Who would win in a fight?

Samus 92 44.88%

Master Chief 113 55.12%

Total:205

Who would win?

In a fight.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

Link > Kratos

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Does Master Chief shows up in a speedo if you beat the game in under 1 hour?

If no, then the answer is Samus

actually already seen that battle, they both make up and hug out of their armor at the end.  I think Samus was the winner. And MC was a chick.

Master Chief would chop his balls off with an energy sword and then put a plasma grenade in his ass

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Master Chief would chops his balls off with an energy sword and then put a plasma grenade in his ass

Only one of those is likely to affect Samus.

man-bear-pig said:
Master Chief would chops his balls off with an energy sword and then put a plasma grenade in his ass

Samus is female. Or are you talking about master cheif chopping his own balls off

thranx said:
man-bear-pig said:

Samus is female. Or are you talking about master cheif chopping his own balls off

LIKE A BOSS!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

thranx said:
man-bear-pig said:
Master Chief would chop his balls off with an energy sword and then put a plasma grenade in his ass

Samus is female. Or are you talking about master cheif chopping his own balls off?

Of course. He would chop his own balls off so that he didn't have any sexual desires, so he could then proceed to put a plasma grenade in Samus' ass without becoming aroused

Nintendo fans - Samus!!!!

MS fans - Master Chief!!!!!

/ Thread