By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus September Edition (Red Dead Redemption, Double Dragon Neon, Machinarium and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)

Tagged games:

I want Read Dead for the US store too. My brother has my game so I can not play it :(...

Around the Network

Hmm...not too sure how I feel about the list but hey, 4 games, 3 of which I haven't plaed shouldn't complain right?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
I feel like I am getting ripped off.

I already own Dead Space 2, Red Dead Redemption, Deus Ex and a myriad of other games that are given for free to PS+ members.

And as a topping on the cake I renewed my PS+ subscription only a few weeks ago, missing out on the 25% rebate for a 1-year subscription.

lol not everyone is gonna get games that they don't own man...but I'm sure you will get some games that you don't own if you hadn't already

OT: I HOPE the NA update is a good one..EU one is beasting

Yeah, I already got Darksiders for free which would have cost me around 15 Euros from the bargain bin. Plus some discounts on various DLC and stuff.

But I almost don't dare to buy any new games anymore. What if they later come out on PS+ and I'll feel getting ripped off again?

Yeah this move by Sony has really encouraged people to get on PSN+....a rare time we see one of Sonys Strategies working kudos to them!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

I already own Dead Space 2, Red Dead Redemption, Deus Ex and a myriad of other games that are given for free to PS+ members.

And as a topping on the cake I renewed my PS+ subscription only a few weeks ago, missing out on the 25% rebate for a 1-year subscription.

lol not everyone is gonna get games that they don't own man...but I'm sure you will get some games that you don't own if you hadn't already

Yeah, I already got Darksiders for free which would have cost me around 15 Euros from the bargain bin. Plus some discounts on various DLC and stuff.

But I almost don't dare to buy any new games anymore. What if they later come out on PS+ and I'll feel getting ripped off again?

well I obviously don't have an answer to that pal :P But for me personally the best thing about PS+ is discovering games that I love that I would have never even looked at before 

FOr example, SpaceMarine...I swear this is one the best games I played so far this year and I dare say I like it more than Gears (very similar in nature),,if they ever make a sequel I would buy it in a heart beat! I have already got way more than my money's worth with the service :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I'm gonna get a subscription next month. Gonna have to say goodbye to Netflix, but this is really is a great offer. RDR really seals the deal, I haven't even played that yet.

Hopefully we get Assassins creed 1 or 2 in lieu of 3.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

well I obviously don't have an answer to that pal :P But for me personally the best thing about PS+ is discovering games that I love that I would have never even looked at before 

FOr example, SpaceMarine...I swear this is one the best games I played so far this year and I dare say I like it more than Gears (very similar in nature),,if they ever make a sequel I would buy it in a heart beat! I have already got way more than my money's worth with the service :)

Don't mention Space Marine. I ignored that game until it went away from the Free games list, and only then did I realize that it probably was one of those games you describe, the good undiscovered games that are under your radar.

My only comfort is that I wouldn't have had time to play it anyway.

Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Don't mention Space Marine. I ignored that game until it went away from the Free games list, and only then did I realize that it probably was one of those games you describe, the good undiscovered games that are under your radar.

lol 

and a lot of the smaller games surprised me too...I forgot the name but there was a shoot em up type of game with a top down view..was an insanely fun game! :D so try em all out ...you will discover few gems ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

lol 

and a lot of the smaller games surprised me too...I forgot the name but there was a shoot em up type of game with a top down view..was an insanely fun game! :D so try em all out ...you will discover few gems ;)

Is it still on the free games list? I would like to have something arcadey.

A few days ago I tried Rock of Ages but sadly it just wasn't fun.