By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus September Edition (Red Dead Redemption, Double Dragon Neon, Machinarium and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)

Tagged games:

Slimebeast said:

Is it still on the free games list? I would like to have something arcadey.

A few days ago I tried Rock of Ages but sadly it just wasn't fun.

Not sure..I think it was called Spec Ops. See if it's still on the list..it really was a lot of fun

oh and did you try walking dead? I love it :D gonna buy episode 3 soon as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Not sure..I think it was called Spec Ops. See if it's still on the list..it really was a lot of fun

Spec Ops: The Line? Ill check.

I dont think PS+ Europe got any Walking Dead episodes for free. At least not yet...

The Walking Dead surprise me too.

Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Spec Ops: The Line? Ill check.

I dont think PS+ Europe got any Walking Dead episodes for free. At least not yet...

nah think it was special ops mercernaries or something like that..I will check when I get home and post on your wall ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Slimebeast said:

Don't mention Space Marine. I ignored that game until it went away from the Free games list, and only then did I realize that it probably was one of those games you describe, the good undiscovered games that are under your radar.

My only comfort is that I wouldn't have had time to play it anyway.

just to offer a different perspective, I played through it (on normal) and thought it was nothing special - very linear design and ridiculously forgiving aim assists

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
nah think it was special ops mercernaries or something like that..I will check when I get home and post on your wall ;)

Renegade Ops???

ethomaz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Renegade Ops???

BOOM yes!

Slimbeast, this is the game

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Renegade Ops???

BOOM yes!

Slimbeast, this is the game

awesome game for co-op aparently

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

The US update is not ready yet... weird.

US Up.

+ Borderlands free
+ Greed Corp 75% off
+ Daytona USA 40% off
+ Borderlands Add-ons 50% off

Zen Pinball 2 is free for all user (not plus too) but the Add-ons are paid.