By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you feel about the performance of the VGChartz mod team?

How is the VGChartz mod team doing?

It's doing a great job. 299 32.97%

It's doing okay. 143 15.77%

It's not doing well. 432 47.63%

Total:874
Conegamer said:
Was it not you, indeed, who said this to me a couple of days ago Spurge?

"sometimes people just do the best they can with what they have to talk about their hobby here."

Lawyered.

NOW you've been victimised Spurge

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Im an honest chap. If youd have asked me, I would have given you an honest reply.

Unfortunately for you, and the rest of the forum/ my time actually moderating, the World Cup has been taking up the majority of my time. With Wimbledon starting today, reading a lot of stuff on VGC may aswell be dead to me for the next 2 Weeks.

Guys I call dibs on the next nintendo/xbox/ps domination threads

also the SSB/GTAVI/halo 5 tournament threads

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Come now Kirby. You know that isn't how it works. 

Ka-Pi asked for my approval and the consensus of a number of Xbox fans first. If there's multiple threads on the same thing the one made first wins out and I was informed by Ka-Pi as well. 

Pretty simple really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:

I assume this is because I got the Gamerscore league thread ahead of Neo?

Thanks for moving it into here rather than the actual league thread.

I'm sure Neo would have done a great job but before I created my thread I did check with a few prominent Xbox fans to check if they were alright with me making the thread, I wouldn't have done so if they hadn't approved.

Correct, I don't mind you or neo getting it, what bugs me is this first come first serve policy. If there are multiple users interested in doing it there should be a debate before a mod just appoints it

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
In all fairness. I was banned for a day. So those nine threads were catch up.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6445799

"Also, unlike the days of the past, I have brought my threads down to like 4-5 a week."

Fair enough I suppose. 

anyway I claimed those threads and want to add the destiny online megathread

kirby007 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:

I'm sure Neo would have done a great job but before I created my thread I did check with a few prominent Xbox fans to check if they were alright with me making the thread, I wouldn't have done so if they hadn't approved.

Correct, I don't mind you or neo getting it, what bugs me is this first come first serve policy. If there are multiple users interested in doing it there should be a debate before a mod just appoints it

The thing is, in this case there was no first come first serve. Ka-Pi was the only one who formally came forwards and requested it; had NeoRatt declared his intentions in a formal matter (a passing post in a dying thread doesn't count) then that would be a different matter. 

Conegamer said:
kirby007 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:

The thing is, in this case there was no first come first serve. Ka-Pi was the only one who formally came forwards and requested it; had NeoRatt declared his intentions in a formal matter (a passing post in a dying thread doesn't count) then that would be a different matter. 

Did you even give anyone else the opportunity to react?

Quite sure this also happend with the mario kart 8 tournament thread, where there was also no discussion possible, it was just we pick this guy as creator DEAL WITH IT

edit: wasn't that also done by you Cone?