By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo should sue $ony and Micro$oft for Achievements/Trophies $ystem

Tagged games:

What do you think of this atrocity?

Nintendo should sue them 17 23.29%

Nintendo should bring the... 35 47.95%

I Nintendon't want this 19 26.03%

Total:71

Kirby Air Ride is a better example, still predating Achievements by a firm two years.

Of course, Kirby Air Ride gave you practical stuff you could use in-game, so i suppose Super Mario Bros Deluxe (which did not give such things) is a better example.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Activision should sue everyone because they invented it

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Burn them at the stake!

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

This is ironic, because 2D sidescrolling Mario is actually a cheap rip-off of Pit Fall.

Ralph Baer should just sue everybody.  

The Brown Box is the real OG.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
This is ironic, because 2D sidescrolling Mario is actually a cheap rip-off of Pit Fall.

Pit Fall is just a cheap ripoff of the olden days when people fell into actual pits for fun.

badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:

Pit Fall is just a cheap ripoff of the olden days when people fell into actual pits for fun.

Ha! The videogame industry is just full of cheap, idea stealing whores!

Sony and MS does what Nintendid.

Bastards.

Carl2291 said:
badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:

Ha! The videogame industry is just full of cheap, idea stealing whores!

I heard Nintendo invented those too.

Cute thread basil :)