By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo should sue $ony and Micro$oft for Achievements/Trophies $ystem

Tagged games:

What do you think of this atrocity?

Nintendo should sue them 17 23.29%

Nintendo should bring the... 35 47.95%

I Nintendon't want this 19 26.03%

Total:71
TheKoreanGuy said:

It's like they just keep on piling. It's atrocious.

Good find my friend, good find. That adds another 100 years for Sony and MS to spend in Hell for their sins.

Around the Network

FFVIII gave you the Proof of Omega achievement. Year 1999.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

And, Jumping Flash! 2 Came out in 1996, and had trophies. 12, and some were challenging to get.  Unlocking all trophies in Jumping Flash! 2 gave you the additional "HYPER" mode.

Nintendo doesn't have a case.

• Door Prize: Start, and play the game. Any level, for any length of time.
  • Flower Child: Clear any area of the game without shooting arrows.
  • Bunny of Steel: Clear any stage without taking damage.
  • Systematic Salvation: Collect Muu Muus holding "E" "X" "I" "T." In order.
  • El Dorado: Hold three of the same special weapon at one time.
  • Penny Pincher: Gather all spilled coins in a level without letting them disappear.
  • Super Stomper: Destroy 7 enemies by jumping on them, without touching the ground.
  • Frugal Fireworks: Unknown
  • Kodos: Defeat one of every enemy in the game.
  • Bonus Bonanza: Visit each bonus level.
  • Big Trouble? No Sweat: Complete each level on normal difficulty.
  • Hasta La Vista, Baron!: Complete Extra mode.

Also, playing Jumping Flash! 2 right now, on my vita.

Honestly who ever posted this is PATHETIC, really pathetic. Guess this is some little kid that touched a gameboy just a few days ago?
No but foreal. How can anyone say that and live with the stupidity. First off, Mario Deluxe at was IN GAME achievements that ment NOTHING outside the actual game. Achievements and trophies are SYSTEM implemented and actually Sonys right now is Completely Gaming implemented seeing it has it on theyre handheld also. Ratchet and Clank and insomniac if anyone would be the one with tbe right to do that, Ratchet and clank on PS2 was the first game to use a system exactly the way microsoft uses it. And sony added it for the reason i wanted it. It gave more reason to buy a game on xbox when they had the achievements so they made the tropby system which imo became WAY better then the original achievements system. Its basically a smart expansion to xboxs system. Nintendo does not have tbis system implemented at all. You cant sue because a game was the first with unlocks lol. I love how people will turn anything into ohh they copied nintendo. NO, the truth of the matter. Sony was the first to use 4 shoulder buttons, was the first to use the GOOD analog stick as well as having it used as a button which is one of the biggest console features which nintendo is now copying. Nintendo is literally copying xboxs controller microsoft copied eyetoy and expanded on the ps eye. Everyone copied ps using cds, microsoft copied ps3s 1080p res, and hdmi, sonh copied achievements. Sony copied, well more like was inspired by smash bros. These fanboys are ridiculous, why does it matter who does what? If someone copies it then that should be a compliment to the company. I love the competition, keeps sony and nintendo on theyre a game. Microsoft sunk to a new low though, soo low, patienting stuff like a multitasking music player and so on smh. And now all about kinect. Ill stick with the only 2 games important on the console gears and halo

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

Please,Nintendo is not Apple

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
Honestly who ever posted this is PATHETIC, really pathetic. Guess this is some little kid that touched a gameboy just a few days ago?
No but foreal. How can anyone say that and live with the stupidity. First off, Mario Deluxe at was IN GAME achievements that ment NOTHING outside the actual game. Achievements and trophies are SYSTEM implemented and actually Sonys right now is Completely Gaming implemented seeing it has it on theyre handheld also. Ratchet and Clank and insomniac if anyone would be the one with tbe right to do that, Ratchet and clank on PS2 was the first game to use a system exactly the way microsoft uses it. And sony added it for the reason i wanted it. It gave more reason to buy a game on xbox when they had the achievements so they made the tropby system which imo became WAY better then the original achievements system. Its basically a smart expansion to xboxs system. Nintendo does not have tbis system implemented at all. You cant sue because a game was the first with unlocks lol. I love how people will turn anything into ohh they copied nintendo. NO, the truth of the matter. Sony was the first to use 4 shoulder buttons, was the first to use the GOOD analog stick as well as having it used as a button which is one of the biggest console features which nintendo is now copying. Nintendo is literally copying xboxs controller microsoft copied eyetoy and expanded on the ps eye. Everyone copied ps using cds, microsoft copied ps3s 1080p res, and hdmi, sonh copied achievements. Sony copied, well more like was inspired by smash bros. These fanboys are ridiculous, why does it matter who does what? If someone copies it then that should be a compliment to the company. I love the competition, keeps sony and nintendo on theyre a game. Microsoft sunk to a new low though, soo low, patienting stuff like a multitasking music player and so on smh. And now all about kinect. Ill stick with the only 2 games important on the console gears and halo

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Teflon02 is my new favorite user.

F0X said:
Teflon02 said:

What trolling is there though? I aint mad just thought i would enlighten everyone, because there are people who actually be proud if this nonsense lol

miz1q2w3e said:
Teflon02 is my new favorite user.

Haha :). Well thank you, glad someone understands logic on the net. You'll see more of me on these forums from now on. 

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
It doesn't surprise me in the least that Sony copied one of Nintendo's ideas. After all, their company mantra is: "What Nintendo creates, we take."

Microsoft on the other hand is more famous for copying companies not named Nintendo, but it makes sense that Microsoft's biggest achievement (no pun intended) in the video game business (achievements) can be credited to copying Nintendo.

This has always bugged me. Why do people say "no pun intended" when it's clear that it was intented?

It's sarcasm over a joke, so it makes it a double-funny. Sometimes it really is not intended, especially in verbal exchanges.