By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - World's richest woman says poor should have less fun, work harder. Calls for lower minimum wage and tax cuts

If only it was that easy.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

In case anyone was wondering what she looks like from behind.

Everyone needs to shut their trap about this wonderful lady! Because of her money all the pig farmers of Western Austria have a roof over their heads from selling her their bacon and bacon fat.

That's what she looks like from the front, too. Actually, isn't that just the same picture from the OP?

LOL... geography, how does it fucking work?

Invest? She seems to not understand that most people have very little spare. Cost of living continually increasing with wages staying flat squeezing that even more. You can't save and invest if you work a 40 hour week just to break even.

Maybe a year Stripped of her wealth an assets working a minimum wage job on her proposed lower wage would show her how all the working class living off a pittance are actually what keep her billions flowing into the bank and maintain her lifestyle.

Without 'poor people' to exploit, the wealthy couldn't maintain their lifestyle. I'd love to see her justify her wealth through the work she has done. I bet there are people running 2 jobs in fast food places work harder.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ugh...I don't think this stupid woman knows how HARD most poor people work. Ignorance and more calories are a bliss to some I guess

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

well...she makes a couple valid points. often its the poorest who smoke and drink the most, who would be much better off if they didnt smoke and drink. its amazing how many people on welfare can manage to spend one to two hundred dollars a month on cigarettes.

i assume this "lady" has some business sense at least. she inherited the company and it was losing money at the time. the prices did shoot up in her favour, but i gather it takes some competency to run such a business. it doesnt make it not immensely hypocritical to tell people to work harder when you yourself had such a leg up as inheriting a very large mining company, of course :P

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

What a cunt!

OMG !!! i just recognized her!! its the baron harkonnen in a wig!!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Yes the reasoning of the rich, lower wages (Makes them richer), lower taxes (Makes them richer) will somehow make all the poor people richer (Lower wages make the poor, more poor.) I love logic from the rich!

What a likeable person.

Love and tolerate.

spurgeonryan said:
tonymarraffa said:
What a cunt!

What does that word mean? More british slang left for the Americans on this site to decipher?

An affectionate term used to address others intimately.