By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 45: Friendship is Mafia

pezus said:

Cool. The opening flavour made my head spin lol. I guess I need to watch some of that show. Do the "Elements" come into play early in the show?

Same here, but I'm too proud to ask questions.  

... maybe I'll read the synopsis of the show or watch some episodes or something. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
pezus said:

Cool. The opening flavour made my head spin lol. I guess I need to watch some of that show. Do the "Elements" come into play early in the show?

The Elements are mentioned in Episode 1 (first half of the pilot) but are not connected with the characters until Episode 2 (second half of the pilot).  It's worth a try unless you're too insecure to watch a cartoon starring brightly colored female ponies

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:

They are the focus of the opening double-parter of Season 1, and of Season 2.

If you do decide to watch it, post your reaction good or bad in the VGC pony thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=141117

--

Hi everyone.

I think that good town play is being active and clear in all your posts. I will be writing up cases on anyone who isn't doing this as suspects.

Off topic: Why does everyone love that show?

Final-Fan said:

Apparently I'm bad at writing flavor because people are apparently having a hard time interpreting the connection between the flavor and the actual game mechanics.

Giving someone a potion that makes them fart and leave town = Lynching

[edit:  and i get to edit because I'm the mod
[VOTING to give them the fart juice = VOTING to lynch]

The Elements of Harmony = Mafia because even if they aren't the bad guys they are the group the town is trying to identify that lurk among them (and they will be taking their own toll on the town).

All of you are a character that is an Element of Harmony in the show, but only some of you are Elements of Harmony in this game. Since there will be multiple Pinkie Pies and Rainbow Dashes and so on, you can nameclaim all you want, and have all the fun with your character that you want, and it won't do a thing as far as scumhunting (or getting caught) is concerned.

Oh, Final_Fan. You make it sound as if it's going to be hard!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I am happy that hat is playing this game!

And player name table please..

Player list 

1. c03n3nj0
2. Linkz
3. Pezus
4. Stefl1504
5. zero129
6.Noctis_nox
7. Mario
8. mantlepiecek
9. Radishhead
10. Spurge
11. Yoshiya
12. hatmoza
13V Theprof00
14. Morenoingrato
15. Soleron

I'm going to follow this.

Love and tolerate.

spurgeonryan said:
Insomniac and pezus joking around with each other early on. Noted.

Doesn't realize that insomniac isn't in the game, either. Noted. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

So how long do days last anyway? 72 hours? Unlimited? Cause then there wouldn't be a deadline.