By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 45: Friendship is Mafia

Oh ok i see. Well readdress if a deadline occurs then.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Awesome flavor opening. This is going to be a very fun game just because of the theme! ^_^

Also, I didn't even know this thread was made yet. My PM didn't have a link to it, the sign up thread didn't have a link to it, and even the MLP thread didn't have a link. Oh well, I'm sure everyone will find it...

Interesting that you made multiple people have the same role. I guess it makes it a lot harder to meta the game if three people have the same name. I'm guessing 3 each of Twilight, Rarity, Dash, and Pinkie. One each of AppleJack and Fluttershy and then some random person as a third party (Spike, zecora, luna, celestia, big mac, one of the crusaders, etc.). I could be wrong, but having only two each of the same person would make it too easy to know which one is lying. So, we have 4 mafia, 1 third party, and 10 town. We just have to figure out which of the four are the real elements of harmony and send them far away with our potion. It is strange that the elements of harmony are "bad" in this game though. :P

All of the above could be wrong since it is half guesswork, so don't take it as truth.

Also, was everyone who "tagged" the thread doing so without a flavor opening and without a PM, or were both present already? As in, did you have your PM when you said "tagging"?

You say all of the above could be wrong and it is guess work.

Wait...why did you feel the need to specify this?

Shouldn't it be obvious that it is guesswork?

EBWOP :

To mario,

why does it matter if the people who were tagging had their PM's or not? Strange question.

Yoshiya said:
spureonryan seems very keen to place blame on everything that even moves, seems rather suspicious to me.

Spurge always tries to lynch everything that moves. Just be sure to ignore his opinion if it doesn't actually makes sense.

c03n3nj0 said:
Okay, I'm here!

I'll post normally for the next week. After that, I will try my very best. 'Cause sports and school n' crap.

So, now, when you say a week... is that, um, seven whole days?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

On second thought, there probably isn't a fluttershy or applejack in the game at all since we already found them. Which means all of us are one of the other main mane four. So, there could be three of four of each, but still only 4 mafia (elements).

Wrong. There isn't an applejack or fluttershy in the scum team because they have been found, but they could still be there (albeit a bit unlikely, since meta isn't supposed to be possible) among townies.

hatmoza said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Okay, I'm here!

I'll post normally for the next week. After that, I will try my very best. 'Cause sports and school n' crap.

So, now, when you say a week... is that, um, seven whole days?

Like 10 days before school starts again on the 4th. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hatmoza said:

It could be that I'm rusty and my reading comprehension is off, but as a town, I did not, at one moment sense that there were more than one of the same characters in the game after my first read through of the OP.

It didn't even cross my mind until supermario mentioned it. As a matter of fact, besides the casual spamming and fluffing from a few players, my only bad vibe is coming from mario after this post:

"Interesting that you made multiple people have the same role. I guess it makes it a lot harder to meta the game if three people have the same name. I'm guessing 3 each of Twilight, Rarity, Dash, and Pinkie. One each of AppleJack and Fluttershy and then some random person as a third party (Spike, zecora, luna, celestia, big mac, one of the crusaders, etc.). I could be wrong, but having only two each of the same person would make it too easy to know which one is lying. So, we have 4 mafia, 1 third party, and 10 town. We just have to figure out which of the four are the real elements of harmony and send them far away with our potion. It is strange that the elements of harmony are "bad" in this game though. :P"

That's way too detailed for a post so early in a game... too much acting.  Makes me feel like he knows a little bit more than the average vanille/town player should know.

That's my take so far.

Through the OP, no, but FF did follow up with:

Final-Fan said:

All of you are a character that is an Element of Harmony in the show, but only some of you are Elements of Harmony in this game. Since there will be multiple Pinkie Pies and Rainbow Dashes and so on, you can nameclaim all you want, and have all the fun with your character that you want, and it won't do a thing as far as scumhunting (or getting caught) is concerned.

But otherwise, I've expressed my thoughts on his meta.

I actually do not see the purpose of Mario's guesswork. May you clarify on that, Mario?

Also, most of the people "tagging" are those who are just reading the thread. Player's don't need to tag, 'cause, you know, they're already posting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zero129 said:
FoS for Mario for seeming so quick to point fingers, yet giving Link and Spurge a free pass

Also FoS for Links for showing up at pretty much the same time as Mario and the 2 of them acting like they dont know whats going on and then links escaping a Fos from Mario

So mario is fast for pointing fingers, and hence you point fingers at him. I guess I will take it as a joke since you posted the :P thing.

BUT the second is weird. FoS for Linkz for not being FoS'd by mario? 2 of them acting like they don't know what's going on?

If I were to take this post super seriously I would say the scum consists of Linkz, Zero and Mario. However that would be too easy.