By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 45: Friendship is Mafia

Yoshiya said:
Town and mafia are the same characters except the mafia are the "true" characters so by finding out say all the Pinkie Pie's and then watching their behaviour we will be able to make more educated guesses. Or were you hoping I wasn't thinking like that and trying to discredit that stratedgy?

FoS Radishhead

We have no chance of finding "all" of a certain character unless they tell us, and we have no way to be sure if they are lying on their claim. I think names have no practical use for the town and can be ignored for now. On later days when we have more information we can revisit that but I don't think it's worth pursuing.

The way to find mafia is a consistent pattern of activity, not a single 'slip' post.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
Received my role, and checking in

Brilliant flavour! I definitely wasn't expecting the elements of harmony to be the bad guys haha

@Noctis: I have studied your message carefully, and I believe that you may be hinting at something with your Doctor Evil image. Which element do you represent?

Why do you want to know that?

HoS Radish

I don't like this post.

I was simply suggesting that he could be a member of the mafia (hence asking which one of them he was) - is Spurge  the only player allowed to throw around wild accusations? Not that it matters now, since joke time is long over (that was just my first post, after all). Looking a bit defensive of Noctis right about now

FoS Mantle

Give me one example of how his answer would have made you think he is scum.

Besides, it was a picture he posted and not his post or behaviour that made you ask the question.

Why are you suspicious of me for being defensive of noctis?

Why do you say later on to Yoshiya that mafia would gain more from finding out the characters, yet ask which element Noctis belongs to, which would automatically reveal his character as well?

Because Dr Evil is the bad guy? 

You can't tell me that this discussion we're having right now doesn't make you look at least a little suspicious - you're took the joke that I made and ran with it, hoping that you'd grab an early mislynch.

Because I believe that right now, the Mafia would gain more from finding out the characters - what I said to Noctis (as I already said in the post you quoted) was a checking-in post joke to annoy him a bit. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Anyways, I think this is enough talking about the last game.

Agreed, so let's talk about this game. What is your take on my and Mario's "shennanigans"?

I don't know. I want him to reply back.

It is valid though, trying to guess a game's setup. I do it myself even though it may not change anything.

radishhead said:
Vote: No Lynch

Just throwing my default Day 1 vote out there, you know the drill

Suddenly changing the topic to something else when being questioned? That increases my suspicion of you!

Also, I vote the same

EBWOP

I wrote my last post before Radish's response

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
radishhead said:

Just throwing my default Day 1 vote out there, you know the drill

Suddenly changing the topic to something else when being questioned? That increases my suspicion of you!

Also, I vote the same

Hey, if you've still got questioning to do, don't hold back

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Agreed, so let's talk about this game. What is your take on my and Mario's "shennanigans"?

It is valid though, trying to guess a game's setup. I do it myself even though it may not change anything.

Let me restate. Spurge and zero thought it was suspicious for Mario and I to "sametime" enter the thread with the same reason for not being here earlier. What's your take?

I should say that I already have a small read on you, so I'm quite interested in your answer.

radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
Received my role, and checking in

Brilliant flavour! I definitely wasn't expecting the elements of harmony to be the bad guys haha

@Noctis: I have studied your message carefully, and I believe that you may be hinting at something with your Doctor Evil image. Which element do you represent?

Why do you want to know that?

HoS Radish

I don't like this post.

I was simply suggesting that he could be a member of the mafia (hence asking which one of them he was) - is Spurge  the only player allowed to throw around wild accusations? Not that it matters now, since joke time is long over (that was just my first post, after all). Looking a bit defensive of Noctis right about now

FoS Mantle

Give me one example of how his answer would have made you think he is scum.

Besides, it was a picture he posted and not his post or behaviour that made you ask the question.

Why are you suspicious of me for being defensive of noctis?

Why do you say later on to Yoshiya that mafia would gain more from finding out the characters, yet ask which element Noctis belongs to, which would automatically reveal his character as well?

You can't tell me that this discussion we're having right now doesn't make you look at least a little suspicious - you're took the joke that I made and ran with it, hoping that you'd grab an early mislynch.

Because I believe that right now, the Mafia would gain more from finding out the characters - what I said to Noctis (as I already said in the post you quoted) was a checking-in post joke to annoy him a bit. 

Yeah, but Dr. Evil is not a character in this game (surely?), and if Noctis is scum the last thing he would do is post something unrelated to the theme and you know, get him lynched in the process.

mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:

Yeah, but Dr. Evil is not a character in this game (surely?), and if Noctis is scum the last thing he would do is post something unrelated to the theme and you know, get him lynched in the process.

He's almost certainly not in this game, hence why it was a joke! xD (Why else would he post the picture if he didn't want somebody to comment on it in the way I did?)

Watch me on YouTube!

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Let me restate. Spurge and zero thought it was suspicious for Mario and I to "sametime" enter the thread with the same reason for not being here earlier. What's your take?

I should say that I already have a small read on you, so I'm quite interested in your answer.

Nah, that's no reason to be suspicious of either of you. I myself didn't see the thread but since I regularly do check the hot topics section I found it.