By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NSMB2 vs the Vita Top 10

So, will we do a similar thread next year? How about Monster Hunter 4 vs the Vita (top) ten 2013? Monster Hunter 4 is Japan only for 2013 and Vita games will probably release world wide, so that should be a reasonable handicap.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Essentially the guy doesn't wan to include exclusive 3rd party games on the 3DS (although Vita's exclusive 3rd party games are fine) because removing those would create a more favorable result for the Vita (and he can feel better about the results) regardless of how irrelevant they are.

Actually, I really didn't have an incentive to make this thread. I just thought the results would be interesting to see, especially after I saw the commotion Rol's thread caused. I may be hard on the Vita nowadays, but that's more because of this thread than the other way around.

Besides, the Vita's exclusive 3rd party is actually a bit worse than the 3DS's.

Love and tolerate.

Thanks to AC3:L and Black Ops Declassified, the Vita gained ground this week.

Love and tolerate.

Tagging this. I imagine Assassin's Creed will help close the gap. Any other big hitters on the horizon?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Tagging this. I imagine Assassin's Creed will help close the gap. Any other big hitters on the horizon?

Right now we have P4G release in Europe and we probably have to wait till march and Soul Sacrifice for a 3rd party game that sells. It should repeat Persona 4G sales in the worse instance, though I see a potential for getting ACIII:L level of sales, since it should be quite big in Japan. After that, It's Killzone I guess.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

NSMB2 even outsold the PS Vita last week lol. NSMB2 will definetly outsell the entire PS Vita library in one year.

lol ouch. And NSMB2 is not even as popular as previous releases

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Yeah, but still crazy outselling a console.

wats the gap now???? how much vita sold

At the current rate, the difference will be over a million next week.

Love and tolerate.