By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is there only a threat of Civil War of Obama gets reelected?

badgenome said:
richardhutnik said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White 

Yes?

Posted the link as reference to the court case, for those who might be interested.  I have no other comment.  I could of added that it would get to be very interesting if the United States falls apart, what would happen, including with Texas.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:

Posted the link as reference to the court case, for those who might be interested.  I have no other comment.  I could of added that it would get to be very interesting if the United States falls apart, what would happen, including with Texas.

I dunno. As far as Texas goes, better don't mess with it.

Why are these fringe loonies always whining about all these extreme factors? Is there some Obamalaw that prevents them from buying 200 guns that I wasn't aware of? Certainly doesn't seem like it with a new mass shooting every weekend. 

The economy sucks. It sucks everywhere. Even China is feeling the effects, Europe is falling apart, the Wall Street bubble burst before Obama even came into office. It's not the fault of any single president, but a corrupt banking system run amok with no regulation that's brought the economy to its knees (I guess if we keep cutting their taxes though things are bound to get better right?).

I'm a white guy, but I'll call this for what it is -- typical redneck racism. They can't stand someone other than a white guy is the POTUS and now facing the prospect of another term for him, then going to threaten everything from civil war. 

Really that's the main thing behind it. Dude could kill Osama bin Laden and tap dance on his corpse and half these retards would still think he's a Muslim.

badgenome said:
richardhutnik said:

I dunno. As far as Texas goes, better don't mess with it.

There really isn't too much in Texas besides Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.   Take a ~6 hour drive from Austin to Lubbock (where this judge is representing Lubbock county) and you will see a whole lot of nothing.  There are wind farms near Sweetwater, Tx but that is about the only thing that pops out.

sethnintendo said:

There really isn't too much in Texas besides Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.   Take a ~6 hour drive from Austin to Lubbock (where this judge is representing Lubbock county) and you will see a whole lot of nothing.  There are wind farms near Sweetwater, Tx but that is about the only thing that pops out.

Belittling Texas is dangerously close to messing with it.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
sethnintendo said:

Belittling Texas is dangerously close to messing with it.

I'll mess with it because I am not a Texan.  I have lived here for little over 12 years though.  There isn't anything special about Texas and they are completely full of themselves.  Just look at all the companies and how they pander towards Texans.

DQ (Dairy Queen) - That's what I like about Texas (in a country accent, is their ending for commercials in Texas)

Ford, Dodge, and Chevy- I believe they all have lonestar or Texas editions for their trucks

Miller Lite - usually has a Texas flag and saying true to Texas or something like that

I could keep going on and on

It is pretty sickening to have to put up with ads let alone ads that make you feel like a hick for living in a supposedly special state.  I can't wait to leave this state.

richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
If they was a civil war if Obama was re-elected then what's saying the Republicans are safe?

I assume your question is: Why is it that only Obama getting elected means the country is threatened by Civil War.  If that is, then that is my question for this thread.  It takes more than one person being in the White House to cause a nation to fracture. 

Yeah it's just crazy republican bullshit that's all. They are all saying the craziest shit nowadays 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
If they was a civil war if Obama was re-elected then what's saying the Republicans are safe?

I assume your question is: Why is it that only Obama getting elected means the country is threatened by Civil War.  If that is, then that is my question for this thread.  It takes more than one person being in the White House to cause a nation to fracture. 

Yeah it's just crazy republican bullshit that's all. They are all saying the craziest shit nowadays 

Things are not going well here.  The GOP has issues with getting enough support, so they have to pander to what most people consider fringe, and also end up making the Democratic side more and more spawns of evil to get some sort of base to come out and vote, to stand a chance to be elected.  With the Internet, and 24-7 news cycle, end result is some person who believes in fringe stuff, gets into the news cycle and attempts to get votes for the GOP.  The GOP hopes the mainstream ignores it, while their base is galvanized.  I would say to expect more of this as Super PACs rumble on the scene also, and the Internet enables Alex Jones bubbles of a partisan variety to float.  At least where I am locally, news from Glen Beckistan, is what reigns in at least one Tea Party group, for example, I know of.

Kasz216 said:

Oh and I was joking about that guns thing if that wasn't clear.

I'm guessing that the right 3 represent what type of guns are owned by the people in the left.

Interesting that the rifle gap is the smallest.

i have seens drastically different numbers than that.

theprof00 said:
At this point I can't help but think that all these crazy republican outbursts over the last few months is some sort of conspiracy to re-elect Obama handily. It's like they're killing their own chances by acting completely crazy.

what outbursts?

are you talking gafs?

because if that, nevermind. (even though there have been numerous gafs recently by people on all sides of the political spectrum)