By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is there only a threat of Civil War of Obama gets reelected?

Killer can u ever not make an argument of everything??

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

it wasnt an argument, if you were talking gafs/ saying stupid things, then i agree.

No, that's only the crazies talking. Wishful thinking, Texas and all those other middle America states should just break away and become their own country and leave us alone. They can re-wite their constitution and claim it's patriotic all they want, and they can even name their land Christianland or Jesusland. If they wanna live back in the 1700s let them go ahead and do it while the rest of America evolves.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

killerzX said:
theprof00 said:

it wasnt an argument, if you were talking gafs/ saying stupid things, then i agree.

Oops, my bad, I read your post wrong. Your second post, helped me understand the context. But yeah, there's been some people do all sorts of stuff lately. I feel like it's meant to be a distraction of sorts.

A civil war!? What's so civil about it.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
If they was a civil war if Obama was re-elected then what's saying the Republicans are safe?

I assume your question is: Why is it that only Obama getting elected means the country is threatened by Civil War.  If that is, then that is my question for this thread.  It takes more than one person being in the White House to cause a nation to fracture. 

Yeah it's just crazy republican bullshit that's all. They are all saying the craziest shit nowadays 

Things are not going well here.  The GOP has issues with getting enough support, so they have to pander to what most people consider fringe, and also end up making the Democratic side more and more spawns of evil to get some sort of base to come out and vote, to stand a chance to be elected.  With the Internet, and 24-7 news cycle, end result is some person who believes in fringe stuff, gets into the news cycle and attempts to get votes for the GOP.  The GOP hopes the mainstream ignores it, while their base is galvanized.  I would say to expect more of this as Super PACs rumble on the scene also, and the Internet enables Alex Jones bubbles of a partisan variety to float.  At least where I am locally, news from Glen Beckistan, is what reigns in at least one Tea Party group, for example, I know of.

It's wrong that they do it but it's amusing all the same. They should just start to bring the truth to who they into politics, rather than stir it up, but that probably won't change

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
If they was a civil war if Obama was re-elected then what's saying the Republicans are safe?

I assume your question is: Why is it that only Obama getting elected means the country is threatened by Civil War.  If that is, then that is my question for this thread.  It takes more than one person being in the White House to cause a nation to fracture. 

Yeah it's just crazy republican bullshit that's all. They are all saying the craziest shit nowadays 

Things are not going well here.  The GOP has issues with getting enough support, so they have to pander to what most people consider fringe, and also end up making the Democratic side more and more spawns of evil to get some sort of base to come out and vote, to stand a chance to be elected.  With the Internet, and 24-7 news cycle, end result is some person who believes in fringe stuff, gets into the news cycle and attempts to get votes for the GOP.  The GOP hopes the mainstream ignores it, while their base is galvanized.  I would say to expect more of this as Super PACs rumble on the scene also, and the Internet enables Alex Jones bubbles of a partisan variety to float.  At least where I am locally, news from Glen Beckistan, is what reigns in at least one Tea Party group, for example, I know of.

It's wrong that they do it but it's amusing all the same. They should just start to bring the truth to who they into politics, rather than stir it up, but that probably won't change

I hear "any day now" Obama is going to shut down the Internet, according to one Tea Party person I know... since 2011 or 2010 they have believed this. I went to a Tea Party meeting and they were talking storing up enough food to hold out for a year or so.  I asked, "then what?" and the person ended up saying the crops should be coming in by then.  And the person wondered why people wouldn't continue to attend his Tea Party meetings.  So, there are people out there who actually believe the news coming out of Glen Beckistan.

richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:

I hear "any day now" Obama is going to shut down the Internet, according to one Tea Party person I know... since 2011 or 2010 they have believed this. I went to a Tea Party meeting and they were talking storing up enough food to hold out for a year or so.  I asked, "then what?" and the person ended up saying the crops should be coming in by then.  And the person wondered why people wouldn't continue to attend his Tea Party meetings.  So, there are people out there who actually believe the news coming out of Glen Beckistan.

I really have no idea where people like Glen Beck (istan?) and Bill o' reilly get the stuff from that talk about. They probably got high on all the extra money from bush's tax cuts, LOL What's sader is that people actually believe it!! they are incredibly stupid! It is really is sad, that they get paid to spread libel (hatred and lies), but if i got paid as much as them, i would probably do it to, i think many would. But, what they are doing should really be illegal i think

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

the2real4mafol said:

I really have no idea where people like Glen Beck (istan?) and Bill o' reilly get the stuff from that talk about. They probably got high on all the extra money from bush's tax cuts, LOL What's sader is that people actually believe it!! they are incredibly stupid! It is really is sad, that they get paid to spread libel (hatred and lies), but if i got paid as much as them, i would probably do it to, i think many would. But, what they are doing should really be illegal i think

Glen Beckistan is the land where Glen Beck gets his info from.  I was kicking the term around and heard others also use it, so I went with it.  It is a play on the name of all the nations near Russia that end with -stan.

richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:

Glen Beckistan is the land where Glen Beck gets his info from.  I was kicking the term around and heard others also use it, so I went with it.  It is a play on the name of all the nations near Russia that end with -stan.

Oh ok i heard of Glen Beck but i haven't seen the phrase Glen Beckistan before, it's cool though. 

Today we shall learn the glorious teachings of Glen Beckistan!! (in strong Russian accent) ROFL