By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is there only a threat of Civil War of Obama gets reelected?

Conegamer said:
Seems like some stupid reasoning, but as a question-whats wrong with Obama? Most people outside of the US envy him, as he's a politician with charisma, and what seem like genuinely good ideas (something I couldn't say about Romney...).

I thought, up until a few months ago, Obama wouod win by a landslide, but now I'm not so certain...

With the economy the way it is, no way Obama should win in a landslide.  Historically, he should actually lose.  The big issue is the GOP keeps offering the same policies of the last administration, which went into this crisis and don't seem to provide any answers.  Things are shaping up to repeat 2004, with the party not in the White House running an "anyone but the president" candidate.  In both cases, the party out of power's running a flipflopper from the state of Mass.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:
richardhutnik said:
the2real4mafol said:

I really have no idea where people like Glen Beck (istan?) and Bill o' reilly get the stuff from that talk about. They probably got high on all the extra money from bush's tax cuts, LOL What's sader is that people actually believe it!! they are incredibly stupid! It is really is sad, that they get paid to spread libel (hatred and lies), but if i got paid as much as them, i would probably do it to, i think many would. But, what they are doing should really be illegal i think

Glen Beckistan is the land where Glen Beck gets his info from.  I was kicking the term around and heard others also use it, so I went with it.  It is a play on the name of all the nations near Russia that end with -stan.

Oh ok i heard of Glen Beck but i haven't seen the phrase Glen Beckistan before, it's cool though. 

Today we shall learn the glorious teachings of Glen Beckistan!! (in strong Russian accent) ROFL

I believe the normal way of spelling it is making it one word, as you see with Mother Jones:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/03/glennbeckistan-tea-party

Again, I think I probably thought of it on my own, but then found others ended up also having it.  It beckistan part comes to mind, so it is natural.

By the way, for humor effect, think of Borat saying it, instead of a Russian accent.

Yeah definitely.                                                                         The national boundaries of GlennBeckistan LOL (below)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018