By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your avatar is overly sexualised!!! Please change it to something more safe for work, or we will have to take moderator action.

Do you think my avatar is to sexual?

She not showing anything so no. 18 24.66%

What are we in the 1950'... 6 8.22%

It is close but doesn't need to be changed? 6 8.22%

Dude this site talks about anal sex. WTF!!! 11 15.07%

Yes i think it needs to be changed. 30 41.10%

Total:71

Yes you need to change the avatar.

And can people stop using the work "So" to begin a sentence! It reeks of no education. Especially when you use it on your thread title "So i'm playing this new game....." etc.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network
glimmer_of_hope said:
Yes you need to change the avatar.

And can people stop using the work "So" to begin a sentence! It reeks of no education. Especially when you use it on your thread title "So i'm playing this new game....." etc.

Colloquial  speech ftw.  So, I'm posting on a video game forum.  I'm not writing a paper here.

I'd say the sig is more offensive than the pic.

Dude who cares, you might get banned for having it still and complaining just take it off honestly. I'll even lend you a pic to use as an avatar, which is much more appropriate and in my opinion better.

blkfish92 said:

Dude who cares, you might get banned for having it still and complaining just take it off honestly. I'll even lend you a pic to use as an avatar, which is much more appropriate and in my opinion better.

Obscenity! Sheer obscenity! Get this out of here...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
blkfish92 said:

Obscenity! Sheer obscenity! Get this out of here...

WELL! 

I shall take my humble business else where, hmph!

Around the Network

Interesting poll results. Looks like the majority doesn't approve of the relatively new rules.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I cannot remember who it was, but someone made a thread as a joke and it turned into something that got out of control. A moderator admin that you do not know whanted to leave his mark here on the chartz before he bailed on me........err us , so he made this law. I also blame pezus for all his avatars that another member made him have.

Basically we can just blame MBP for everything

That's very true.

He's our scapegoat. (Is that the word?)

NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I cannot remember who it was, but someone made a thread as a joke and it turned into something that got out of control. A moderator admin that you do not know whanted to leave his mark here on the chartz before he bailed on me........err us , so he made this law. I also blame pezus for all his avatars that another member made him have.

That's very true.

No, because it's a fact that I did both of the things that spurge said. It's not like you are involved in any of the stuff and are trying to get out of being responsible by blaming me. I am the one who created the complaint thread (and yes spurge, I was being serious) and I was also the one controlling pezus' avatars because he lost a bet to me.

man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:

That's very true.

No, because it a fact that I did both of the things that spurge said. It's not like you are involved in any of the stuff and are trying to get out of being responsible by blaming me. I am the one who created the complaint thread (and yes spurge, I was being serious) and I was also the one controlling pezus' avatars because he lost a bet to me.

Wait, why are you telling me this?

spurgeonryan said:
Scapegoat is a better word than what I was called by pezus in a recent game thread

What did he call you in that thread?