By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

leo-j said:
dissappointed.. call of duty black ops declassified looks like a ps2 game..

Killzone, FTW :P

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

With the vita bundles and the cross buy program they probably gave as much of a deal on vita as they could without actually cutting the price.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Sony definitly has a killer line-up for the PS3. With the new budget line they just need to announce the slim sometimes soon.

Vita is still struggling, but at least theres some light at the end of the tunnel now. Time will tell if thats enough, because a price cute is in dire need aswell.

brendude13 said:
Bad conference, no price cuts, no re-designs, no worthwhile new Vita games. Developers seem to have completely lost touch with what I want.

IFTFY

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

brendude13 said:
Bad conference, no price cuts, no re-designs, no worthwhile new Vita games. Developers seem to have completely lost touch with what gamers want.

What? They showed everything I wanted.

Anyways, I think Sony decided to have their E3 conference during Gamescom. I just wished we saw the Super Slim or whatever it's called.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

From a Vita PoV, this was good.

From someone not interested in Vita (me), it was fairly poor.

And Im bored of LBP.

Was I the only one that was actually impressed with wonder book? They actually showed it off far better than they did at e3. There's also some huge partners getting behind it so it should do really well if marketed to the right audience.

What the hell happened to Sony? Are they transforming into some sort of Black Nintendo? I mean if I want to play a platformer I´ll buy a Nintendo console they have the better ones anyway. This was actually really really lame.

Edit: The only real cool thing was the Fifa 13 move and the Teraway trailer.

Decent conference overall

Little big planet Vita looks really cool
Killzone Vita looks promising
and Tearaway Looks absolutely brilliant

Until Dawn looks pretty cool as well shame it's PS move exclusive.
Rain is just another artsy game
Pupeteer Looks similar to LBP

Wonderbook was boring and Call of duty Vita was really disappointing, The Vita CoD is essentially Call of Duty Black ops Wii edition on Vita with new maps.

brendude13 said:
Bad conference, no price cuts, no re-designs, no worthwhile new Vita games. Developers seem to have completely lost touch with what gamers want.

That new media molecule game, tear away, looks better than anything I've seen sony release in a long time.. and killzone was officially announced for vita.. so was the new ratchet and clank... and fifa 13/need for speed most wanted..

mM