By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

Ajescent said:
Would I be right in assuming that people only consider something "AAA" (bullshit phrase by the way, same as AAAA) if it's a sequel? Or unless some PR guy says it is?

and non sony (at least most of the time)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
sales2099 said:
Sooooo no new AAA PS3 exclusive announcement? Its getting a lot of Vita stuff, which is good, but traditional Sony fans have nothing to gloat about here.

Someone's bitter.

The LTD sales on the home page make that emotion impossible :P

Its just a relief in a way so I dont get spammed on my channel. Vita news doesnt energize the fans as much as PS3 news does

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Killzone looked awesome, one of my favourites on ps3

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
Would I be right in assuming that people only consider something "AAA" (bullshit phrase by the way, same as AAAA) if it's a sequel? Or unless some PR guy says it is?

and non sony (at least most of the time)

I didn't want to be the one to say it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

sales2099 said:
Sooooo no new AAA PS3 exclusive announcement? Its getting a lot of Vita stuff, which is good, but traditional Sony fans have nothing to gloat about here.

some people are never happy. 

And Puppetteer, Rain, and Until Dawn all look like unique, interesting games that could be seen as AAA on Ps3.  So, you know, you could always quit your whining.

Besides, who the hell cares?  PS3 still has God of War, The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and many others over the next few years to keep you busy as far as AAA exclusives are concerned.  I swear, there's a massive double standard going on in this community.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
sales2099 said:

And Puppetteer, Rain, and Until Dawn all look like unique, interesting games that could be seen as AAA on Ps3.  So, you know, you could always quit your whining.

Besides, who the hell cares?  PS3 still has God of War, The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and many others over the next few years to keep you busy as far as AAA exclusives are concerned.  I swear, there's a massive double standard going on in this community.  

Why even bother? 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Runa216 said:
sales2099 said:

Why even bother? 

I'm bored and have nothing else to do.  I mean, I want to write, but I'm much too tired to produce anything worthwhile. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android