By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

Fantastic conference, Sony knocked it out of the park.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Well that conference had its good points and bad points.

I knew neither Vita or PS3 would get price cuts, called it. They are hurting waaaay too bad right now to cut into any potential profits they might be getting off any hardware.

Killzone Vita looks 100000xx better than CoD

Was hoping for the ultra slim....

So no slim? It's okay, move the rumors to TGS! :P

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

even though they had no price cut or new model this was still an amazing conference you got to admit it guys, just look at the games!

COD trailer is very fitting xD
bang bang bang band...pause...bang bang bang.

Awesome show and lots of great new stuff (and Vita got alot of love)

9.5/10

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

zgamer5 said:
and its over meh conference overall. hopefully ms/ubisoft will do good.

if ms means microsoft, ms isn't on this gamescom if i didn't get anything wrong. they want to concentrate on smaller events.

So no price drop yet. Interesting.

Maybe they've decided to move the price drop into giving special bundles with Ps3+Vita hardware. Not a bad strategy but it requires MS holding ground as well this holiday.

Can't wait to see how this holiday moves.

So far we have no price drops looming and they should be announced before October if they'll happen.
So far we have only various bundling. Not to say that's bad, but a base lower price generally speaks better to the consumer, IMO.

Frankly, this show was better than their E3 presentation and I did really like some of the new IP ideas.

I need to read more on the new Playstation Mobile thing. I missed that.

That conference was pretty damn awesome !

A lot better than I had expected.

No pricedrop, and new model yet, is, according to rumors, due to larger than expected storage of the old model. I'm assuming they'll announce it in the near future.. Tokyo game show ?

Check out my game about moles ^