By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is anyone else more excited about Final Fantasy X HD than Versus XIII?

Tagged games:

TO hell with you all

Type 0 GREATER THAN BOTH!

buaahhahaha

:( plox localize

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

X>>>>v13

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Oh I can't wait to play some Blitzball on the train to work...

Just watch the Luca Goers getting beat on youtube.... beautiful...

Honestly never really thought X was all that great.

Maybe I just need to play it again...

Around the Network

I'm not excited for Final Fantasy X HD.

I beat it, and i like it. I beat FFX-2 and somewhat liked the combat system.

I have no desire to repeat the game. I know the envyronments are very small and the encounter rate really high. Its not my favorite FF, but its the last one that was any good for me.

Versus XIII is Kingdom hearts -mature version. Its cool, i might get it, but its not gonna be the game that is gonna save the series that some people think its gonna be.

Is it just me or is Blitzball a more complicated version of WaterPolo?

i was watching a match earlier and it suddenly occured to me.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'm more excited for Versus because I've been waiting so long.

Final Fantasy X was awesome, so I can see why you would be excited for it :). Final Fantasy Versus XIII is all hype so far. The hype is working on me though if it had a surprise release tomorrow I would take the day off work and get it and then play it for 10 hours straight.

mmm...nope