By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is anyone else more excited about Final Fantasy X HD than Versus XIII?

Tagged games:

versus though im excited for 10

Around the Network

No as I can play FFX now If I wanted to.

Excitement comes from the unexpected for me, from the wish that I'll be surprised, get a new fresh experience.

So more excited for Versus XIII.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I loved ten, but thats the point...I loved it. I cant WAIT for Final Fantasy Versus 13.

At least we know that FF X will be released :(

LET'S GO KNICKS

HabinoBR said:
At least we know that FF X will be released :(

This. I am more excited in that I know X HD will be released (and if not, it already exists in non-HD format). In all honesty though, X is my third least favorite FF, besting only XII and XIII. If Versus XIII does release at all, it won't have to accomplish much to pass X.

How do you breathe again?

Around the Network

I'm not. I haven't liked a FF as much as FF7 since FF7. I'm not saying that the games have been bad, maybe my tastes have changed. FFX was the last FF I finished and I didn't really like it. I'm always interested in a new FF, but I don't really have my hopes up or anything.

I do expect FF V XIII to get a name change and go multiplatform. What I've seen of it looks interesting, but until I see more I can't say I'll buy it. FFX however I know I never want to play again, even if in HD.

I'm equally excited for both of them. FF X is my favorite game of all time and versus XIII looks gorgeous and there's a hype that has been building inside of me since the announcement back in 2006

I'm excited for both equally, but I know which system I will be getting the games though, I'll be getting FFvsXIII on the PS3 and I'll be getting FFX HD on the Vita (more than likely) unless its a full fledged remake (which is unlikely).

Basil's YouTube Channel

kain_kusanagi said:
 I do expect FF V XIII to get a name change and go multiplatform. What I've seen of it looks interesting, but until I see more I can't say I'll buy it. 

Yeah I agree with this

FFXHD still won't be out 2 years from now most likely, Versus is hopefully nearly here.