By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises is THE best superhero movie thus far *SPOILERS*

How would you rate The Dark Knight Rises? (Be honest please)

10 70 34.15%

9 51 24.88%

8 44 21.46%

7 12 5.85%

6 9 4.39%

5 5 2.44%

4 3 1.46%

3 2 0.98%

2 2 0.98%

1 6 2.93%

Total:204

The film was an Amazing bookend to the trilogy. Bane performed his part perfectly. I had no problem understanding him, but I was in a theater that didn't blast the sound. My buddy saw it in IMax and had no clue what Bane was saying, because the sound was so loud and booming.

Bane is not evil, unlike the Joker. Bane was a man who was in love and just performed to help his love's goal.

What's next? Will Robin become NightWing? or will the series be reboot?

Around the Network

lol Pezus spam central!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

spurgeonryan said:

Even this movie did not have a lot of action. But the story is what punched a whole through my heart. People who said the story sucked can go watch Elekrta again, and die.

Wow, that's harsh... telling people to watch Elektra...

Jereel Hunter said:
spurgeonryan said:

Even this movie did not have a lot of action. But the story is what punched a whole through my heart. People who said the story sucked can go watch Elekrta again, and die.

It could be worse, he could've told them to watch Catwoman *cue thunder sound effect*

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Jereel Hunter said:
spurgeonryan said:

At least he didn't tell people to watch The Spirit.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:

Also, almost every line spoken by a main character in TDK was gold. 'Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. Some men just want to watch the world burn.' 'You wanna know how I got these scars?' 'I think you and I are destined to do this forever!' 'How about a magic trick?' 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.' I could go on for quite a while. There was a lot of great dialogue in TDKR, too, but I don't feel it was nearly as consistent in this way.

I agree 100%. I remember the first time i saw the Dark Knight, the moment I knew it was going to be mind blowing - The conversation between Dent and Gordon. "If I didn't work with cops you investigated while you were making your name at I.A. I'd be working alone. I don't get political points for being an idealist, I have to do the best I can with what I have."That conversation made clear, this was a serious movie, with more to it than Batman vs Joker.

Movie was amazing. I love it. It was so different than I had figured it would be. I love Bane's voice. He is one bad Mother Fuc¶er.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

A203D said:

I personally thought the movie was okay, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were much better films. But the special effects, action, etc in this were the best of the 3. Mainly because they did quite a lot of stuff during the day, as opposed to at night for TDK, so that chase scene at the end was amazing. But The Bat (Batwing) looked dissapointing.

I agree, 100% - the movie wasn't bad, but it didn't hold up to the high watermark of the first two.

Jereel Hunter said:
thekitchensink said:

Also, almost every line spoken by a main character in TDK was gold. 'Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. Some men just want to watch the world burn.' 'You wanna know how I got these scars?' 'I think you and I are destined to do this forever!' 'How about a magic trick?' 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.' I could go on for quite a while. There was a lot of great dialogue in TDKR, too, but I don't feel it was nearly as consistent in this way.

I agree 100%. I remember the first time i saw the Dark Knight, the moment I knew it was going to be mind blowing - The conversation between Dent and Gordon. "If I didn't work with cops you investigated while you were making your name at I.A. I'd be working alone. I don't get political points for being an idealist, I have to do the best I can with what I have."That conversation made clear, this was a serious movie, with more to it than Batman vs Joker.

That was a good one, too.  I feel that the biggest detriment to this movie was that they made Joker seem like a side-story.I get that he couldn't be in it, but Heath could have made the dialog in this movie sing.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The Avengers is a much better movie than the entire batman trilogy. Batman is just lame. There is nothing interesting about him other than being mysterious and dark.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian