By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What console will be no.1 this year?

What console will be no.1 this year?

3DS 165 38.11%

PS3 166 38.34%

X360 31 7.16%

Wii 4 0.92%

PSV 43 9.93%

WiiU 22 5.08%

Total:431
NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:
Okay if you include handhelds then I'm voting for PSP

LOL!

OT: LOL again! Why did people even vote for the PSV or the Wii U? xD

Because the internet said anything is possible? 

B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

Yay!!!

Around the Network

i voted PSVita for shits and giggles.

3DS 1st then PS3 2nd. depending on the new slim price and MS's reaction (i don't think they will act tbh) but if they do then it could be close.

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Jay520 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
1. 3ds 2. Ps3 or Xbox 360 (extremely close)

Why are you such a PS3 fanboy?

If your in the sarcasm camp.. I dont understand. 

Read the entire thread and you will discover that everyone who mentions the PS3 as a runner up is actually a ps3 fanboy. Apparently since the thread only asked for the winner, any mention of the runner up is simply a fanboyish attempt at making the console seem relevant.

Jay520 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Jay520 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
1. 3ds 2. Ps3 or Xbox 360 (extremely close)

Why are you such a PS3 fanboy?

If your in the sarcasm camp.. I dont understand. 

Read the entire thread and you will discover that everyone who mentions the PS3 as a runner up is actually a ps3 fanboy. Apparently since the thread only asked for the winner, any mention of the runner up is simply a fanboyish attempt at making the console seem relevant.

That's a very closed-minded way of looking at it.

OT: If the 179$ PS3 is real and Playstation All-Stars catches on then I can see PS3 swinging it slightly over 3DS.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Aielyn said:
chapset said:
Op asked for console then include handhelds in the picture, most people got the same reaction as me and most of them aren't even ps3 lovers, I think you are looking for something that isn't there mate

"Console" includes the handhelds. The PS3, 360, and Wii are home consoles. The 3DS and PS Vita are portable consoles, sometimes referred to as handhelds.

look at the front page, below the first graph, you will see how we use the term console on this site

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:
Okay if you include handhelds then I'm voting for PSP

LOL!

OT: LOL again! Why did people even vote for the PSV or the Wii U? xD

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4686302 

Sooooo, you were basically soft-trolling the Vita? I see how it is, reported.

chapset said:
look at the front page, below the first graph, you will see how we use the term console on this site

The English language doesn't change just because you're on a certain site.

Aielyn said:
chapset said:

The English language doesn't change just because you're on a certain site.

well, while on this site is it so farfetch for people when someone use ''console'' to think they are talking about px3,360 and wii, it's funny how when the wii was killing everything consoles were ps360wii but as soon it's start selling like shit the ds and psp got include so the Ninty fans could scream Nintendomination in every sale threads

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I'm amazed people are backing the PS3 for this quite as much as they are.

Currently this year, the 3DS is around 200-250k ahead of the PS3. This is before the XL comes out with Mario, might I add, which is next week...I believe in Japan.

And the PS3 traditionally has by far the weakest holiday of the 3 home consoles, and Nintendo systems tend to sell the best. It won't even be close...unless you don't count the 3DS as a console, of course.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

3DS to win followed by PS3.