By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your top 3 missed VG Chartz members - Seece, Crazzyman, and Machina are the most missed users

Post your top three missed members, number them 1 to 3. Your number one pick is worth three points, your number two is two points and three is one point, I'll put the name in a list to find the most missed members. In order to be a user that left, he/she has to be inactive for over a month or if he/she stated that they left VG Chartz.

EX of post:

1. Joe

2. Hoe

3. Bo

VGCHARTZ USER POINTS
Seece 39
Crazzyman 14
Machina 14
Patapon 7
Snake612 7
Words of Wisdom 7
WessleWoggle 6
Carmina2008 5
Megaman  5
Trashleg 4
JoeOrc 3
Moongodess256 3
Mordred 3
Perpride 3
Helios  3
Sapphi Snake 2
Kirby007 2
Affliction 2
Sapphi_Snake 2
ZenfoldorVGI  2
Xen 2
Zexen_Lowe 2
Blackstar 2
MARCUSDJACKSON 2
Nintendogamer 2
Snakeobi 1
XypherMH 1
Seraphic_Sixaxis 1
Gnizmo 1
Rainbird 1
MikeB 1

Around the Network

Words of Wisdom
Blackstar
Machina... though he's still around... that DRAMA QUEEN!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Man-bear-pig left? I don't buy that.

Off the top of my head (I wish there was a complete list with the best known ones)

1. Snake612
2. that guy with a black & white cartoon avatar, this guy often debated with Khuutra
3. Kirby007

1. Seece
2. Machina
3. Crazzyman

Slimebeast said:
Man-bear-pig left? I don't buy that.

No he was banned I believe. It's just fellow spammers and his ALT account mourning his absence. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

1. WessleWoggle
2. Patapon
3. Seece

1. Crazzyman
2. Machina
3. Guy with the MJ avatar who was the PS3 king or something

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

without a shadow of a doubt, crazzyman. he was the reason i even made an account all those years ago. man vgchartz has changed alot since in started.

1. JoeOrc..one of the reasons I joined this place. Shame what happened to him, great poster
2. Machina..great guy overall
3. Seece...we had our fights (some big ones) in the past but with time he became a much better poster imho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

1) Seece
2) ZenfoldorVGI (I remember him, even if nobody else does)
3) Crazzyman (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I would put Machina, but he hasn't really left.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective