By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your top 3 missed VG Chartz members - Seece, Crazzyman, and Machina are the most missed users

Perpride(Gotta ask him why he hasn't been on, we were supposed to make a thread about FF13-2)
Xen(Always loved the Gundam Wing avatars)
Crazyman/MikeB(both were equally crazy, though Mike's ignorance always made me laugh)
Though Crazzyman's got a permaban no?

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Wessle was scary. His videos freaked me out. Just everything about him lol His house and his room and his hair and his smile and his eyes and his chest (cause he seemed always shirtless) and his dreams of becoming a ninja and his cousin and you know, everything.

Don't forget how he use to go visit this random 40+ year old man at the mall then go to his place to have sex and do drugs -_-

Such an odd character.

1) Seece
2) Megaman
3) NintendoGamer

All three made the site more entertaining in their own way. Often by arguing with each other.

Honorable mention goes to Machina, and has it been so long that no one here remembers Ghost of Rubang?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

trasharmdsister12 said:
amp316 said:
 has it been so long that no one here remembers Ghost of Rubang?

I remember him! Never had the pleasure of interacting with him directly but did enjoy his posts back in the day. I also remembered CaptainHavok, daroamer, and, although she still remains somewhat active on her wall, DixieKong.

Dixie and I still talk.  Very cool member.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

trasharmdsister12 said:
amp316 said:

Dixie and I still talk.  Very cool member.

She certainly is/was. Also incredibly talented. Everyone should check out her work: http://dixiekong86.deviantart.com/ 

Her work doesn't exist... :/

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Boutros said:
Wessle was scary. His videos freaked me out. Just everything about him lol His house and his room and his hair and his smile and his eyes and his chest (cause he seemed always shirtless) and his dreams of becoming a ninja and his cousin and you know, everything.

Don't forget how he use to go visit this random 40+ year old man at the mall then go to his place to have sex and do drugs -_-

Such an odd character.

Are you sure he didn't make any of that stuff up?!

NintendoPie said:
Gilgamesh said:
Boutros said:

Such an odd character.

Are you sure he didn't make any of that stuff up?!

I wasn't around back then, and I only skimmed through his thread where he was contemplating sleeping with his cousin, but I'm sure it is true.  There are very weird situations in the world.

I would have perpride at number 2 after darknight reminded me of him...dunno where he went.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

trasharmdsister12 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
1) Seece
2) Machina
3) trashleg (I know she logs in from time to time but it's not the same)

That would be the Top 3 but there's also Words of Wisdom, zexen, rainbird, MDJ, dmeisterj, crazzyman, JohnLucas and probably others I can't remember right now.

This list is about the same for me. Add lolita, huaxiong90, Maxwell, Xen, Affliction, and a few others who still come around every now and then but you don't hear much from anymore like SmokedHostage, Hawk, Thatmax, TalonMan, Trios_Zen, etc.

I won't pick a top 3 from that list though. It's nigh on impossible for me to do.

I'm still here, though I lurk mostly.  Honest discussions seem harder to come by lately, though, you know. maybe I'm just a crotchety old man.  I keep a pretty low-profile though, so thanks for remembering me.  High praise from "the most interesting man in the world"! ; )

As for the topic at hand - I don't know that I have a top three either, but I miss reading ZenfolderVGI's rants,  I miss Squilliam's crazy contributions, I miss huaxiong90 for his general affability.  I'd really love to see the S.T.A.G.E. of 4 years ago have it out with the S.T.A.G.E. of today...

Seece's contributions to the site will be missed, and the small MS community will miss him as a vocal advocate.  There are plenty other's I'm forgetting I'm sure.  There are good contributors here still though, which is why even though I don't visit daily like I used too, I still stop by to see if I can catch one of their conversations.

darthdevidem01 said:
I would have perpride at number 2 after darknight reminded me of him...dunno where he went.

Well he was in school, don't know what he's doing now.  I last talked to him was when he went on a rant against Final Fantasy XIII-2, said it ruined Final Fantasy XIII for him.  This was after the Lightning DLC was released.